Search results

1. Acidman

My 06 Kona Stab Deluxe

Well this all started a few weeks back when i was out riding with my mates and i a mechanically on my demo9 so my mate let me ride his 07gt dhi and i was amased at how well they pedalled (well not really because its a single pivot dh bike but u know what i mean) so decide that i needed something...
  2. Acidman

SOLD please delete

sold sold sold
  3. Acidman

boxxer and demo9 question

i had a quick buzz thru the search thing and didnt find what i was looking for so my question is i have a 04 demo9 pro and am currently running 888's and am looking and giving some 05 or 06 boxxers a go but i dont want to run a drop crown as all of the ones i have seen have had a drop crown and...
  4. Acidman

My demo 9 pro

well this is my new puppy only just got round to posting some pics so tell me what you think FORK: Marzocchi 888VF, 200 mm travel, Dual SSVF system, 20 mm axle HEADSET: CRANKS/CHAINGUIDE: Race Face Diabolus x-type, E13srs guide with black supercharge bashring PEDALS Primo Super...
  5. Acidman

brakes for dh

What: hydros for my dh rig (front and rear) Price range/Willing to Pay: 250-340 Location: aus Extra Info:i dont want any hayes 9's or anything like that after some avids 5's or 7's or something of that nature they must be in good condition and i need them soon.
  6. Acidman

Psylo fork help

hey guys i had a search and didn't find what i want. so here is my question its time for my psylos to have some new oil and im wondering what weight oil i should use and how much i should put in. the forks are used for dirt jumping and cop a fair beatin the also have a firm spring in them atm. i...
  7. Acidman

demo9 help

well my problem is that the shock mount position b is starting to get some play in it and i guess my question is what can i do about it. i have had the bushings and that checked and they are fine so its definitly the mounting position that has the play in it. i was wondering if i could get the...
  8. Acidman

The Stone Jump pics

Here are some pics that we took tonight of us jumping our new jump set tell us what ya think of the pics im the one in black and adam is in the grayish jumper oh and the photos were taken by one of our fellow riders Ben
  9. Acidman

Calling all hiace owners

Im just looking at getting a new van with more space and power that my 1990 econovan and am looking at getting a 1994 model hiace. My biggest concern about the one im looking at is the bit of rust above the front window its not much but with the winter coming up i dont want it to get worse. Im...
  10. Acidman

Bar and stem info

I have few question the first is what is the lowest rise stem i can get for my dh bike and the second is what is the lowest rise bars i can get without going completly flat. i recently borrowed my friend bar/stem combo that came stock on his gt dhi(the ones that are intergrated together)and i...
  11. Acidman

My new bike

Well i bought this just the other week its a 04 norco 4hun i think its not bad for what i paid. I bought it to replace my keewee stealth that got stolen at the start of the year in Ballarat on like the 4th day that i had moved there. here is the spec Frame: 04 norco 4hun m/l size Forks...
  12. Acidman

Wanting a change

Hi all i have a 05 Norco A-line with 888vf's ( that im selling) and I am wanting to get some new/different forks to hopefully drop the front end a bit and even some weight if possible. i am looking at getting some boxxers but i dont know if i should get some older forks in good cond.( like 03...
  13. Acidman

Bottom Bracket help asap

hey all just a very quick question im pulling out my bb and i have gone a blank on which way the none drive side rotates to undo. feeling like a dick but you get that
  14. Acidman

Weight problems (not mine my bikes)

Now i tried searching for this but couldnt find anything so basically all i want to know is how heavy your bike is i currently have a 05 Norco A-line and dont get me wrong i really like this bike but at 25kg it can be a bit of a effort to ride. in particular i would really like to know how heavy...
  15. Acidman

please delete

spliting instead
  16. Acidman

Not Happy

I know there is a lost found and stolen section but i am just so pissed at the moment that i want to let everyone know whats the go. in the last week i moved to ballarat and within 2 days of being here i had the bad luck of having my keewee stealth stolen. it was chained up but that didn't stop...
  17. Acidman

Painting cranks

hey all i have decide that i am going to paint a pair of my hussefelt cranks because (A) i hate the fact that i have a few pairs and they are all the same colour and (B) the paint on them is looking a bit rough now after all that hardcore riding (yeah right). so i guess my question is what is...
  18. Acidman

Jumping a Police car

hey all on the weekend some of the locals did a little safe jumping demo thing in castlemaine for the younger people in the area here are some pics from it sorry about the pic quality but heres some pics so you get the idea. the jump was 20foot long (not pink biked) just big enough to fit the...
  19. Acidman

Jumping a Police car pic added

hey all just letting u know that 2moro there is a group of guys that will be doing a little jump demo nothing to special just jumping over a police car and stuff in castlemaine at the botanical gardens at lunch time so yeah if your in the area pop in and have a look. here is a pic so you get the...
  20. Acidman

Which rim?

hey people just a quick question is a ritchey girder rim better or worse than a alex dm24 for a cross-country hardtail that is used for mainly trail abuse than competition. what do you recommend? cheers gus