Search results

1. nick_dales

Study Allowance-Youth Allowance

I seem to be going round in circles with Centrelink right now. My plan for next year is to study away from home, i thought because of this i would be eligible for Study allowance and then a one off rental assistance payment. Now apparently what i'm being told by the 'always helpful' Centrelink...
  2. nick_dales

Sold

Item: Fizik Freek Seat Location: Sydney (will post) Item Condition: Hardly used Reason for selling: Need the cash Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: It's nice. Pictures:
  3. nick_dales

Sold

Item: Crank Brothers Mallet C pedals Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good condition Cage was replaced and hasn't been ridden since, Has scratches, Comes with new bash plates though. The cleats are a little worn, but still have life left. Reason for selling: Need funds to open a Brothel...
  4. nick_dales

Sold

Item: WTB Dual Duty FR eyeletted Rim on a Shimano FHM475, WTB spokes Location:Sydney (will post) Item Condition:True, hardly used as i swapped them out for Mavic's Reason for selling: Need funds to open a brothel Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Will post, at buyer's expense...
  5. nick_dales

Convert Maxle to 9mm QR (Mavic)

Ok so here's my dilemma I've currently got a Mavic Deetrax wheel that's configured to run through a maxle system. However the new forks i've bought run a 9mm QR system. So i'm in need of a conversion kit from a 20mm maxle to a 9mm QR. If such a product exists? Any help would be much appreciated...
  6. nick_dales

Service Prices

Just interested to hear, what you think a fair price for a service is? I would of thought most people would pay upwards of $80? Also would you be prepared to travel further for a cheaper service?
  7. nick_dales

Ano Blue Bolts (Rotor Bolts and allan key bolts)

Item: Ano Blue Rotor and allan key bolts all sizes Location: Sydney, will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay:What do you want for it? Although i wouldn't expect it too be too much Extra Info:Post the size of the bolt
  8. nick_dales

Email from Rotorburn

Hey i just recieved this email that states "This is a message from 20G at ROTORBURN Forums ( http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/forum.php ). The ROTORBURN Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email. To email 20G, you can use this online form...
  9. nick_dales

DH Dales has Curves ✔

Here's the new ride, it's a 2009 Norco Team DH. It's got some curves. More photo's will be up soon. Frame Hydraformed AL, 1.5” forged headtube. Large Fork Rockshox Boxxer World Cup, 203 mm of travel, 1-1/8” steer tube Rear Shock Marzocchi World Cup air shock 9.5 x 3” Headset Sunline 1.5”...
  10. nick_dales

NSW sold

All offers welcome, Prices are negotiable Postage is not included, Pick up is welcome Any questions just fire away Sold Item: Crank Brothers Mallet C pedals Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good condition Cage was replaced and hasn't been ridden since, Has scratches, Comes with new bash...
  11. nick_dales

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Rotorburn's kinda Fucked aye
  12. nick_dales

E13 LG1 Jockey Wheel

Item: E13 Jockey Wheel Location: Will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Send me an Offer Extra Info:
  13. nick_dales

NSW Sold

Item: Jamis Parker 3 Frame (Fox Float R) 2008 Large frame Location:NSW can post Item Condition: A Few cosmetic scratches, but has *Brand New* 09 model chainstays Reason for selling: Hardtail Price and price conditions: $700 negotiable Extra Info: With the chainstays it is effectively an 09...
  14. nick_dales

Shred 26 Online Magazine

Hey Guys Just thought I would let all those interested, in a new online magazine that's currently being produced. The Magazine will be titled Shred26 and will be available at www.shred26.com the site will also feature a blog, and other bits and pieces of interest. Currently lined up for our...
  15. nick_dales

Advocacy Alert (Closed) [Questionnaire] Availability of Trails in NSW

Closed Thanks For all the responses Will post a link up to the article about the survey when it's done
  16. nick_dales

XXL Dirt Jump 4x Hardtail frames

Hey Guys I'm currently in need of a new 4x, frame. I am very interested in the Yeti DJ long, but i am unable to decide if the bike will be the right size for me, as i am 6 foot 3. Or if there is a frame which would suit my size better. Thanks
  17. nick_dales

NSW sold

Item: Marzochi Z150 Bombers 160mm travel 2004 model Location: Sydney (can post) Item Condition: Brand new. never been mounted Reason for selling: Was planning on using them, but due to other circumstances, i am now unable to continue with build Price and price conditions:Offers and I'm looking...
  18. nick_dales

NSW Interschools Cross Country YellowMundee 4hour

Who's racing? What team? Competitive or not? Where you forced to enter? Anyone know what the track's like?
  19. nick_dales

Oxford Falls Ride Thread

For all those who ride Oxxy, to post up when they are heading out! From the Midweek Oxford falls thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162590 Directions
  20. nick_dales

Medical Question:Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis

Just hoping to get a little advice from the medical contingency on Farkin. My Dad was diagnosed with Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis, about 3 months ago, the doctors said this was due to "mould issues" inside our house. He then had more tests, involving the use of Corticosteroids, which had little...