Search results

1. baker158

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Giant Glory Medium Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: used but in good condition. a few paint chips here and there. Reason for selling: I'm not riding it any more Price and price conditions: $1200 (negotiable) Would prefer pick up, can arrange postage at buyers expense...
  2. baker158

NSW 2007 Cannondale rush SOLD

Item: 2007 Cannondale Rush (SOLD) Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: Used, usual amount of cable rub for a bike this old Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $500 negotiable prefer local pick up Extra Info: Near new drive train and xt brakes, spare Larsen tire...
  3. baker158

Sold please delete

Item: 2006 Giant Glory Medium Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: quite a few shuttle scratches as you would expect from a bike this old, however i have recently replaced the fork seals, linkage bearings, and bottom bracket. Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions...
  4. baker158

sold

Item: Avid Juicy 5 front and rear breaks with a new set of break pads still in the box Location: sydney Item Condition: great working order though there is some paint missing due to age (see photos) Reason for selling: new breaks Price and price conditions:$70 + postage Extra Info: boxed...
  5. baker158

Western Sydney Downhill

Hi all, i've recently moved to toongabbie (near blacktown) and i want to get back into DH. haven't ridden in a while because of finishing uni and starting a job but i was wondering if anyone could show me some of the local trails. i'm free most weekends and some afternoons depending on what...
  6. baker158

DHX4 making a squelching noise

Hi all i've been riding my bike and lately i've noticed that my dhx4 is making a squelching noise. So i think "i'll put some air in it" i put the pump on and there was next to no air in it :( my question is has anyone experience this and do i need to have it repaired? Thanks.
  7. baker158

Shimano 4 pot XT set (F&R) price drop $110 SOLD

SOLD Item: Shimano 4 pot XT set (F&R) Location: Wollongong Item Condition: few scratches on the body, nothing serious. the rear hose is near new. the rear break needs a bleed however one of the screws on the reservoir cap has been stripped (see the pic). has been replaced Reason for...
  8. baker158

4 and 2 pot shimano XT's for sale (sold)

Hi i have two spare sets of brakes now see below. Item: Shimano 4 pot XT set (F&R) Sold Location: Wollongong Item Condition: few scratches on the body, nothing serious. the rear hose is near new. the rear break needs a bleed however one of the screws on the reservoir cap has been stripped...
  9. baker158

caliper leaking through/around piston

i have a set of shimano deore XT four pots, i've noticed after some rides that there is oil on the back of one of the brake pads. i was wondering if there is any way of fixing this, is there a seal around the piston that can be replaced. i would really like to keep the brakes, owing to a lack of...
  10. baker158

Glory linkage bolt stuck

i have an 06 glory recently i tried to take the linkage apart to replace the bearings and for some reason the bottom bolt that runs through the frame near the BB will not come out, even with some not so gently presuasion with a hammer. i'm wondering if there is a special way of getting them out...
  11. baker158

Does anyone have Exus Body armour?

I'm thinking about buying some body armour, cheaply, and was wondering if anyone has heard of Exus body armour? or better yet has tried it? If you have, what is it like? is it breathable? can you move easily in it? etc. Your comments are much appreciated.
  12. baker158

I'm looking for some new ideas for my track

hi, i've been building a track at home for the last year while i'm not at uni, i'm going home again in a few weeks and i wanted to get some new ideas for things to do. some of the track needs fixing cause it doesn't flow very well but yeah any ideas would be great. pictures to come.
  13. baker158

DH riders on the far south coast of NSW

just curious to know if there are any DH/freeride riders on the far south coast of NSW near bega or narooma? i've been building a track while at home from uni and i was wondering if anyone in the area wanted to ride/help finish it. i wont be home for another 7 weeks but let me know if you are...
  14. baker158

NOT sold but longer for sale (IH warrior 6)

I've decided i'm going to keep it
  15. baker158

similar bikes to giant glory

from what i have read giant glory's are in a league of their own when it comes to medium range DH bikes. i'm looking to buy a medium range DH bike and i'm wondering if there are any other bikes that are similar to the glory. thanks.
  16. baker158

need help with comparing bike parts

hi, like it says i need some help with working out which parts are equivilant to each other. for example a set of Boxxer teams would be equivilant to ..... i'm looking to upgrade from a IH Warrior 6 to something like a giant glory, and i don't really know what would be the best value for my...