Search results

1. BT180

NBD - Mongoose Expert Comp

Just scored this off a mate for free. Only need to freshen it up a bit and give it back in 5 years when his son is old enough to ride it. :) Think it's a mid-90s vintage. Mostly stock except grips, saddle and wheels of course. I think it still has the original brake pads in. Will clean it up a...
  2. BT180

BMX Advice

Hey Bandits, looking for a BMX for my 7yo. The peeps up at the club suggested a Junior size. Now I know my MTB, but a bit lost with BMX. Have found a couple of contenders. First one better condition, 2 brakes and wider tyres. Listed as a race bike also, but doesn’t seem as extreme as the second...
  3. BT180

NSW FOUND - Decent Repair Stand

Item - It's about time I made my life easier. Anyone selling a decent bike repair stand? Location - Sydney, but will pay postage if not too much $$ Price - Up to $200 for the right one
  4. BT180

Lyrik LSC Stopped Clicking

As per title, my Lyrik's LSC dial has stopped clicking as you turn it. It just spins freely now, so I have no idea what setting it's on. HSC is fine. Is this a simple investigation/fix, or will i need to take it into the shop?
  5. BT180

Sold Brand New Spank 350 Rim

Item: Spank 350 Rim - 29in 32H Black/Red, 30mm internal width Location: Sydney's Northern Beaches Item Condition: Brand New - still in box! Reason for selling: Warranty replacement, but I've since gone DT Price and price conditions: $100 + post Extra Info: As new, never laced. Will get pics...
  6. BT180

HT X2 Pedal Bits

Who's running HT X2 pedals? Box came with a heap of bits/spares and the manual doesn't fully cover what they're all for. I've worked most of it out, but mainly wondering about these bits: I understand they're spacers of some kind, but what are they different?
  7. BT180

LORDGUN?

Anyone used https://www.lordgun.com.au/ before? Been pricing up an X01 derailleur and they're much cheaper on this site. Looks like they're coming out of the UK though? FedEx, DHL, etc shipping options definitely suggest OS. I can get all the way to typing in my CC details and there's been no...
  8. BT180

NSW FOUND 26" straight steerer fork

Item: 26" 1 1/8 straight steerer fork, 120/130mm travel, 9mm QR axle. Location: Sydney Price: <$200 if possible Extra Info: Will consider shorter travel forks that can be converted to longer travel. Watcha got?
  9. BT180

Sold Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil RT - 230x60

Item: Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil RT 230x60mm. Location: Syd Nthn Beaches. Will post Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Long story Price and price conditions: $450 Extra Info: Custom shock built by MTB Suspension Centre - RT with bearing mount and TwistLoc remote lockout. Bearing mount...
  10. BT180

EXT Fork

So who's got the inside scoop?
  11. BT180

Sold RockShox Super Deluxe RCT Coil

Item: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT Coil 230x60 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very good. Only a few rides old Reason for selling: I'm an idiot and didn't check the mount before buying. Will not fit my Meta Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: I bought this for my Meta AM, but the shaft is...
  12. BT180

Which Hub?

Anyone hazard a guess as to which hub this is on the Formula website? Formula, high engagement, 32 holes, sealed bearings Hub is a boost, XD driver, but can't seem to narrow that down too well to a single hub here: https://www.formulahubs.com/product.php?t=3
  13. BT180

Farting Fork?

Anyone know what this noise is and if it's an issue? Listen to the last compression. It's my first Lyrik and my previous Fox 36 never made this noise.
  14. BT180

AM Andorran Assault – Meta AM 29 SRAM Edition

Wanted to give this 29er thing a go, so jumped right into the deep end. Has the same travel as my 27.5 Strive did, but with the 0.5 degree slacker HA and bigger hoops it should be even more capable (unless i'm climbing!). Just a couple of things upgraded from stock, to get me going; Brakes...
  15. BT180

Formula Cura 4s

Just ordered some Cura 4s for the new whip. May be a bit late, but can anyone tell me why I shouldn't? Cura 2-pots seem to get great reviews, so figure the 4s will be the same but with added OTB capability. Can't really find any reviews on the 4s. I think the only downsides may be parts and...
  16. BT180

Sold Schwalbe Magic Mary 29x2.35

Item: Schwalbe Magic Mary - 29 x 2.35, TLE, Addix soft Location: Sydney's Northern Beaches. Prefer pickup or can look into postage for extra $$ Item Condition: Pulled straight off new bike – only rolled 30m down the street. Presents as new Reason for selling: Prefer Maxxis Price and price...
  17. BT180

Sold 2 x SRAM Centreline 200mm 6 bolt Disc Rotor + Mounts

Item: 2 x SRAM Centreline 200mm 6 bolt Disc Rotor + Mounts Location: Sydney's Northern Beaches or FREE Express Post shipping Item Condition: Pulled straight off new bike – only rolled 30m down the street. Presents as new Reason for selling: Upgrading brakes on new whip Price and price...
  18. BT180

Sold 2016 Canyon Strive CF 9.0 Race - MEDIUM

Price Drop Up for sale is my pride and joy. Only selling in order to jump on the 29er bandwagon. This bike has served me well and never let me down. Can handle way more than I can throw at it. Price - $3,700 Frame – 2016 Canyon Strive CF 9.0 Race Rear shock - Fox Factory Float X EVOL Kashima...
  19. BT180

Meta AM 29 Feedback

Anyone on the new Meta AM 29 yet? Keen to get some feedback. It's quite portly, so wondering how it goes up hills. What about coil vs air? Figuring weight saved with air + a more poppy feeling, but then lose some of that plush monster truck feeling.
  20. BT180

SRAM's Wireless Eagle and Dropper

Damn, this looks good. Expensive but could be worth it for this alone: Derailleur features a shorter cage for 10mm added ground clearance, more chain wrap, and sits slightly further forward and further inboard than mechanical Eagle SRAM Eagle AXS Electronic Drivetrain Breakdown...