Search results

1. Z

Splendour 09

Hey guys, Just got my splendour tickets. Anyone else on here going (I'm sure their would be)? I really want to see Hilltop Hoods, Downsyde & Drapht and a few others. Going to be sweet I hope. Zac.
  2. Z

Mountain Bike Article Manly Daily..

Saw this in the paper this morning. Here is the article. Discuss. Cheers, Zac.
  3. Z

FSA Gravity 777mm flat bar.

Hey guys, Don't know if it has been posted before (I did search). Is anyone currently rockin a set of these? Upsides/Downsides? They look pretty rad and I wouldn't mind trying a set. Cheers, Zac.
  4. Z

The Chaser.

Yepp, It's back and funnier than ever. Not really but it's still good that it is back. Will hopefully be a good series and look forward to many more laughs. Who watched it? Discuss.
  5. Z

Freestylehub.com

Hey Guys, Me and a few mates at Oxford Falls have been getting our pictures taken lately by a couple of guys that work for Freestylehub.com.. If you click on the link it will take you there. Check it out guys/gals.. P.S I am not being an up myself prick, but I am in the pic that says your ad...
  6. Z

Delete.

Is it true that the Ourimbah clubby on Sunday 24th of the 5th is cancelled?. Thanks, Zac.
  7. Z

NSW Sold......

Item: Fox Digit 2008 and 661 raji 2008 Both MEDIUM. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Item Condition: Good. 661 has been stitched up in the side of the middle finger. Reason for selling: To small. Price and price conditions: $20 for each posted. Extra Info: Medium sizes. Pictures...
  8. Z

Stripping Spring.

Hey Guys, What will strip a fox spring?? It looks like powder coat (pretty sure it is) and I know that you can't really use paint stripper to get powder coat off and the only other real good alternative is to bead blast it. Is this correct? Cheers, Zac.
  9. Z

Delete.

I don't know how to get my pro pedal adjuster back on? Thanks in advance, Zac.
  10. Z

NSW Sold!

Item: Fox spring 450x2.8 spring. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Item Condition: Fair it's a spring. Reason for selling: Got 500. Price and price conditions: $50 posted. Extra Info: It is bouncy. Pictures:
  11. Z

NSW Found.

Item: Fox 450x2.8 spring. Location: Northern Beaches. Item Condition: Good it's a spring. Reason for selling: Too soft. Price and price conditions: Swap. Extra Info: I will swap my 450x2.8 fox spring for a 500x2.8 spring doesn't have to be fox. Pictures: Nah it's alright unless you already...
  12. Z

NSW sold.

Item: Fox 450x2.8 spring. Location: Northern Beaches. Item Condition: Good it's a spring. Reason for selling: Too soft. Price and price conditions: Swap. Extra Info: I will swap my 450x2.8 fox spring for a 500x2.8 spring doesn't have to be fox. Pictures: Nah it's alright unless you already...
  13. Z

NSW ''Found'' out that I don't have money.

Item: TLD Long Pants 34'' Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Item Condition: Must be good no big rips or any thing. Reason: I like pants. Price and price conditions: $80-$100 Extra Info: Need to be 34'' don't really care about colour (would rather black). Pictures: Please..
  14. Z

Ourimbah NSW State Round 2 All Photos Are Now Up!

Hey guys/girls, Got a few photos today so copy the code below and i'll see what I can do for you. NUMBER: GEAR: BIKE: Here are some teasers.. Cheers, Zac.
  15. Z

DH 7.7'' Demo New Parts and Pictures 1st page

Well, my Mongoose was starting to get to Small for me and wasn’t really the greatest “DH” frame, so I went and got myself one of these.. I scored it for a great price from the team at Supreme Cycles Narrabeen, good bunch of guys.. FRAME: New ‘07 Specialized Demo 7 Medium 7.7'' of travel.. REAR...
  16. Z

NSW Sold!

Item: Shimano Front Post to Boxxer Mount 203mm Location: Northern Beaches 2101, Sydney. Item Condition: Brand New and Bolts included. Reason for selling: Don't have Boxxers yet :(. Price and price conditions: $40 posted firm. Extra Info: 203mm. Pictures: Yesum. Item: 2007 Marzocchi 66 sl1 ATA...
  17. Z

NSW SOLD thanks

Item: Cannondale AM Seat. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Item Condition: Great. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $20 picked up $25 posted. Extra Info: Standard rails, weighs close to 310g. Pictures:
  18. Z

NSW SOLD!!! yay

Item: Maxxis Tyres. High Roller 2.35 single ply super tacky. Bling Bling 2.35 single ply super tacky. 2 x Holy Rollers 2.4 single ply maxxpro. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Reason: Need money and no use for these. Price & conditions: $15 each tyre picked-up & around $20 posted. Extra...
  19. Z

NSW Found!

Item: Hope Seat Clamp 34.9. Location: Northern Beaches 2101, Sydney. Item Condition: New or very good. Reason needed: New frame different size. Price and price conditions: $25 or under posted. Extra Info: Bolt up preferred but will take quick release would like blue, black or gun smoke...
  20. Z

NSW Found!

Item: Fox DHX 3-5 8.75x2.75 or any other shock. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Item Condition: Must be in good working order. Reason: New frame different size. Price and price conditions: $300 and under for something with air adjustment. Extra Info: Needs to be 8.75x2.75. Doesn't have...