Search results

1. G

NSW SOLD 2015 Fox 36 Float RC2 Kashima Factory 160mm 26" fork with 190mm steerer

Item: 2015 Fox 36 Float RC2 Kashima Factory 160mm 26" fork with 190mm 1.5 tapered steerer. Location: Sydney, lower north shore Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Building up a new bike Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: 20mm thru-axle set up, comes with 15mm thru-axle...
  2. G

NSW SOLD - PRO FRS alloy handlebar, new

Item: PRO FRS alloy handlebar, new Location: Sydney (lower north shore) Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Won it, no need for it. Price and price conditions: $45 ono, pick up preferred, buyer pays postage Extra Info: 800mm width, 20mm rise, 31.8mm clamping diameter Pictures: On request
  3. G

NSW SOLD Chromag Lynx DT saddle, never used. Black.

Item: Chromag Lynx DT saddle, never used. Black. Location: Sydney Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Came with a build kit, had my own saddle Price and price conditions: $65, buyer pays postage or pick up preferred Extra Info: http://www.chromagbikes.com/saddles/lynx-dt Pictures...
  4. G

NSW SOLD - 2011 Fox 40 RC2 Kashima coil fork with 165mm steerer (1-1/8th).

Item: 2011 Fox 40 RC2 Kashima coil fork with 165mm steerer (1-1/8th) Location: Sydney, lower north shore Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: I have a new one Price and price conditions: $500, buyer pays postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  5. G

Wanted - chocolate foot entry

For mixed or female team - a course I was going to has been cancelled and I'm keen!
  6. G

Nukeproof Critical brace-compatible armour - anyone know what it's like in the heat?

This is a Leatt brace compatible body armour, and it's about time I got a new one. It looks like it has a fabric base layer, rather than mesh, like my current 661 armour. Of course it says it's breathable and wicks sweat, but these things are designed and ridden in Europe or North America...
  7. G

Stromlo Super D course/format

Also posted in XC/enduro. The National Series website only mentions the XC course, and says it's on Friday Feb 10. I have heard gossip about what the course might be (Skyline + Luge), but can't find confirmation. Does anybody know? And what is the format, is it most laps, or one timed run...
  8. G

Course/format/time of Stromlo Super D?

The National Series website only mentions the XC course, and says it's on Friday Feb 10. I have heard gossip about what the course might be (Skyline + Luge), but can't find confirmation. Does anybody know? And what is the format, is it most laps, or one timed run, or two timed runs? Anyone do...
  9. G

Boyfriends and Biking - > Out-Biking the Boyfriends

I just read some of Cypher's downhill adventures and it's prompted to me to tell my story about biking. An ex-boyfriend introduced me to mountain biking years ago. We only went once and I hated it! I was an experienced rider-about-town, but had never been offroad. He was a cross-country racer...