Search results

1. C

Bringing the Better Half Mountainbiking!

Hello Girls This is another post from a guy looking for advice on a bike for my other half. Now this is not a last minute gift idea and we have some time on our hands to gather the information that we need to make the decision on what type/level of bike would be best for her. She has...
  2. C

Return to Mountain Biking - Bringing the Missus

Hi All, As you can see I have been a rather inactive member for quite some time, yes I have been lazy. during my previous mtb life I regularly rode the yarra trails between Fairfield and Eltham, now I have recently moved house and live pretty damn close to Lysterfield park so I have...
  3. C

Nos for motorbikes. It's a good laugh

Ok this is just a link to another forum, hoping that i don't get flamed for this, but it is super funny so i thought i'd share. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570 the first two pages are where it all happens, posts 32 and 33 especially good. Enjoy
  4. C

someone to ride with 18 or 18th June?

Hi people, I know I am leaving this a bit late and I am asking for a lot. I am a Mexican who is going to be visiting the sunshine state for a few days next week, I have a retarded love for mountain biking and don’t know if I can go to another state and feel alright about not riding. So I...
  5. C

Please delete post

Please Delete post disk mount to be 6 hole IS. axel 9mm QR shimano prefered but any considered. Please PM me if you have some thing that you think might suit me. thank you