Search results

1. actionchris

Raceface Closing Down?

Just saw this on MTBR. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=692439 Sources http://twitter.com/whistlermtb# http://twitter.com/TylerMorland#
  2. actionchris

NSW Found.

Found. Mods please move
  3. actionchris

LOST Giant Mini Pump (Glenrock, Newcastle)

Item: Giant Branded Mini Pump Colour: Black Date it was Lost: 8/9/2010 Where it was Lost: Glenrock conservation Area. Most probably at some point past B.J's Specs: Black with gold rubber ring and pressure dial Other Discriptions: N/A Pictures: None Pump must of fallen out of my...
  4. actionchris

Who has busted their ISCG mounts

I'm planning to try a single ring set up on my reign X0 and i would like to run a guide for security. I was set on a e13 lg1+ until i read a review on it saying that an SRS+ would be a better choice as the taco guard on the lg1+ places to ISCG mounts under a large amount of stress in a big...
  5. actionchris

SOLD (mods please move)

Item: Revell 450R Hardtail Location: Newcastle, however i am in coffs harbour and kempsey/port macquarie area from time to time pm me and ill tell you where i am Item Condition: Good, few scatches on frame and bars from use, but none on fork stanchions or any critical part. Reason for...
  6. actionchris

How should a pressure suit fit

I recently purchased a 661 pressure suit and i have some questions about the fitment. I sized myself up from the 661 sizing chart which put just in a medium size. When i got it (ordered from CRC) i found it felt a little loose over the shoulders and waist, however the elbow/forearm guard section...
  7. actionchris

DH 2009 Giant Reign X0

Hey guys thought it was about time i put my bike up. It a 2009 Giant Reign XO. Picked it up at Kempsey Bike Shop for a good price and been loving it ever since here are the specs size M:18 colour Pale Gold Anodised frame ALUXX SL FluidFormed alloy Maestro 6.7" of travel fork Fox Float...
  8. actionchris

Seized 105 STI Shifter

Hey guys and girls. This morning i was heading out for a ride and after shifting down on the rear cog and braking for an intersection i noticed that the left hand lever was skewed over. I needed to brake again shortly after the intersection again and it slip back it its normal position. After...
  9. actionchris

Hone 203mm rotor with m485 calliper

As the title states will this combo work. I'm in the process of upgrading a few bits on my bike and saw one of these rotors for sale. Just want to make sure that i wont be buying something that wont fit or work. Cheers Guys
  10. actionchris

Kona vs Giant vs Norco

hey everyone. Im in the market for a new bike to replace my yukon dually that was stolen the other week. Ive been looking around the local bike shops and have narrowed it down to these three bike a giant talon, norco sasquatch or a kona stuff. I live in newcastle and most of the riding i do is...
  11. actionchris

Stolen-Giant Yukon FX Newcastle/Jesmond N.S.W (pic added)

Bike: Giant Yukon Fx Colour: Black/White Date it was stolen: 8/May/2008 Where it was stolen: University of Newcastle grounds Specs: Dual Suspension,Shimano Mechanical Disc brakes, Dart 1 Forks, Shimano Deore/Alvio components, Size Large or medium cant remember off the top of my head...