Search results

1. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

Fuck knows, I had a blinkey-blink 7yrs from 16 till 23, 1988-1994 the best years and good learning. Reset and reload :cool:
  2. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

Its a country that has the most bitey things EVER, sea, land, air... a lot of things can fuck you up. Though shooting a marmot, squirrel, Beaver etc is all good in the original Alone. Even Bears, Deer, Moose, Musk Ox, Cougars etc... Here, faark... Imagine shooting a Billby, Possum or Platypus...
  3. ozzybmx

Confessions from the fuckwits

Take the wheels off, spray the rotors and clean them. Take the pads out then either blow torch them or give them a spray/clean with brake cleaner... then use some fine(ish) sandpaper on a flat surface and scuff off the surface of the pads. Give the calipers a good clean with brake cleaner when...
  4. ozzybmx

Poor Mans Disc Facing Tool

Regular file post mounts or file the spacer. Is this for removing paint/carbon off the PM ? Are your PM's off whack ? Cant think that will last long without going blunt. There's no rocket precision needed, add a washer for an extra millimetre, file a bit off for -mil, add a washer if you file...
  5. ozzybmx

You laugh you lose

6. ozzybmx

Brake Pads

Grab some Uber Bike pads, either race Matrix or E-Matrix. They have freeship offers regularly and you also pay no VAT at checkout. Was using Trickstuff Power for a several years but the Uber pads are around the same power, cheaper and harder wearing. Got a new 4 pack of E Matrix here for when...
  7. ozzybmx

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeah man, we get those 300m catering pack foil rolls in work, 10m of it is enough to make a deluxe tin-foil hat that's repels 6G, Covid 25 and V style Tassielink alien bus drivers. Got enough to make everyone on the forum one :cool:
  8. ozzybmx

The QUICK question thread.....

As long as you are not over total, it should be fine. Bubble wrap and tape a black bin bag over it, plenty of black bag wrapped shit going around the carousel when picking your luggage up.
  9. ozzybmx

The QUICK question thread.....

If you are under your total checked baggage weight with the frame in box and your checked bag it shouldn't cost you anything. 5kg frame, 5kg box, then 10-15kg checked luggage depending on what your limits are. Pack the frame as small as possible and they might take it through at the desk, worst...
  10. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

Job was done that day with a bandage on my thumb, #2 son was helping so he did a bit extra.
  11. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

I didn't do much yesterday, a bit of PlayStation, walked the dog and ate.
  12. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

I dont like wearing a dressing for too long, cuts heal better in air and I hate having a skin flap that catches on stuff while it's healing. Chop err off ;)
  13. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

Good mate, thanks for asking. Not sore, just a bit tender ;)
  14. ozzybmx

Bargain buys thread

Smells fishy, that HT is an Air 9 RDO and the dually is a Jet 9, definitely $2000+ worth of bikes there.
  15. ozzybmx

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Beers are good, thanks @sane. I am just commenting and haven't looked into your link but will do in the next few days. Most of us here dont give a fuck about footy, baseball or basketball... or any other sports, so justifying mega $$$ for 7 races is just bullshit. We want to watch DH and...
  16. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

Had a good run this week, lots of stuff done around the house in Autumn weather. Removed 5 lattice panels today, they have been there since we moved in and going to paint the pergola then replace them with the rusty decorative panels. Had to drop the gutter clips to get 2 of the panels out...
  17. ozzybmx

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Went a bit further than your 60t ratchet ?
  18. ozzybmx

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I reckon its the mainstream brands like Thule, Yakima etc... cater for those who think they need to be 100% legal with no grey area. Therefore nothing coming back on them with a rack that may possibly attract attention from the law. The others like ISI, Singletrail, Shingleback, SpotX have...
  19. ozzybmx

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I'll watch all 31mins if I ever go to buy one but for those who don't speak German, use the subtitles.
  20. ozzybmx

Bargain buys thread

I was thinking that too but @Asininedrivel is another RotoXL, I looked pretty quick after the link was posted and they were all 39s and 47's (clipless). Was looking for #2 son who is 45... could maybe have stretched to 46 but not 47.