Search results

1. bellto

[suss] Giant Glory dh1 (2010/2012) townsville area

Haven't posted on here is years, due to previous bike being stolen. I saw White giant glory like a "11 or "12 model come through work today. the guy riding it looked like a total grub, could never afford it. Townsville / oonoonba area pm me if you think its yours, i kinda know where they live....
  2. bellto

2010 Transition Tr450 with 2011 40's SOLD SOLD SOLD! :D

mate, pretty keen on the bike, can we arrange a time so i can check it out?
  3. bellto

Sold.

hey mate, can you post the lenght of the hoses please. thanks
  4. bellto

pedals and shoes

Hey everyone, i am buying a roadie for the morning commute to save fuel, i am in the process of getting some shoes and pedals, but i have never bought any before because i have predominantly been into dh. I am wondering if these shoes will fit these pedals/cleats sorry if its a noob question...
  5. bellto

Cairns Drop-Off remade! 15-20 ft drop + gap, come check it out!

haha, yeah like sam said, its pretty much impossible to case, unless you are totally spaz, its more like a bridge to get across with your bike. also: the measure ment of 15-20 feet is also to the very top of the landing, when it was first built, i was landing a good 2-3 metres futher down the...
  6. bellto

Cairns Drop-Off remade! 15-20 ft drop + gap, come check it out!

We made this drop a while ago but some inconciderate pricks ripped it down, dont even get me started. we figured they may have grown up a bit now so we made it bigger and better than ever! it is nearly finnished and just needs a little rake out of the landing, we will be doing that tomorrow if...
  7. bellto

Little Things You Hate

when a piece of paper flies infront of my scope on MW2, it scares me and i shoot. haha
  8. bellto

I Need Help with new internet + router

ok,i logged onto the site, it found my user name and dodo password, but i click save and connect and the status still says disconnected. i have the setup software, but it is ozemail branded so it wont let me choose any other isp. Help please.
  9. bellto

well i have moved house, so what does that bring to the table? And like matt said, the router is rated for a peak usage average (maximum sustainable speed) of 8mb/s
  10. bellto

Hi, My new ISP just told me that my connection is available, now, i am using a DYNALINK RTA100+ router, that is branded for ozemail. I am changing isp's to dodo adsl2+ and i need to know how to set the router up so i can use my new internet connection. i only have the software that came with the...
  11. bellto

The Best Downhill Hardtail.

i don't know if its been said, but try to find an 03 - 04 norco torrent. they came out standard with marzocchi jnr T's, (170mm triple crown). Most also come with saint running gear which is cheap as chips for the older stuff, but is strong as. basically an indestructible bike. just get a really...
  12. bellto

The Photo Snob Thread

saw this creek overflowing on our ride today, here is the pic
  13. bellto

Totems or 36's....?

yeah, for the sx i would be more inclined to go for the 36's
  14. bellto

Manitou Swinger Topping Out

yeah, if you ride it with no air (or below 50) it will break. someone let all the air out of my 6 way and i had to get a new one because it was easier than rebuilding it.
  15. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

rebound damper. sorry
  16. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

anything. i am trying to save coin;) if i could find the whole lot i would get that.
  17. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

bump. ...........................
  18. bellto

Record breaker

hahaha. i posted this a while ago. but if the record hasnt broken itself, i guess farkin (rotorburn) isnt as popular as it was on 27-06-2007 at 07:37 PM
  19. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

or for 40 r, anything, i am desperate.
  20. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

item: fox 40rc2 internals (complete/parts) location: anywhere price: you tell me extra info: would be good if it works and hasnt been tampered with. 07 or later would be good, but i am open to anything.