Search results

1. bellto

[suss] Giant Glory dh1 (2010/2012) townsville area

Haven't posted on here is years, due to previous bike being stolen. I saw White giant glory like a "11 or "12 model come through work today. the guy riding it looked like a total grub, could never afford it. Townsville / oonoonba area pm me if you think its yours, i kinda know where they live....
  2. bellto

pedals and shoes

Hey everyone, i am buying a roadie for the morning commute to save fuel, i am in the process of getting some shoes and pedals, but i have never bought any before because i have predominantly been into dh. I am wondering if these shoes will fit these pedals/cleats sorry if its a noob question...
  3. bellto

Cairns Drop-Off remade! 15-20 ft drop + gap, come check it out!

We made this drop a while ago but some inconciderate pricks ripped it down, dont even get me started. we figured they may have grown up a bit now so we made it bigger and better than ever! it is nearly finnished and just needs a little rake out of the landing, we will be doing that tomorrow if...
  4. bellto

I Need Help with new internet + router

Hi, My new ISP just told me that my connection is available, now, i am using a DYNALINK RTA100+ router, that is branded for ozemail. I am changing isp's to dodo adsl2+ and i need to know how to set the router up so i can use my new internet connection. i only have the software that came with the...
  5. bellto

Fox 40 rc2 internals.

item: fox 40rc2 internals (complete/parts) location: anywhere price: you tell me extra info: would be good if it works and hasnt been tampered with. 07 or later would be good, but i am open to anything.
  6. bellto

both sold........NEW*Fox 40 springs, CHEAP

Item: 2 x fox 40 r/rc2 springs, one is softer than the std ti one, (purple), one is harder (green) Location: Cairns Item Condition: both in excellent condish, neither used for more than 10 minutes, seriously brand new. Reason for selling: dont need them any more, need money for speeding ticket...
  7. bellto

QLD WTB: drop crowns for 40's.

Item: drop crownsfor fox 40 r/rc2 Location: cairns Price range Willing to Pay: can pay, or swap for flats. Extra Info: want a steeper head tube angle
  8. bellto

Cairns

this is a drop me and a couple of friends finished today, trinity park cairns. it is around 3.5- 4 meter drop and 3-3.5 meter gap.... what do you reckon? ;)
  9. bellto

queensland learner driver log books.

well, the time has come. i handed in my logbook today. it says it takes 2 weeks to get it processed nut i am trying a new thing. I wrote in nice big, but friendly, letters that i have booked my test for 30-10-08, next thursday. my friend where i used to live did this and he got confirmation of...
  10. bellto

mucking around at the beach

There is more tomorrow, around a 12 foot drop, to windy to hit today!:mad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=642HjPqij7U Low Quality for your convinience!
  11. bellto

All you boost nuts out there

Situation: We have an 05 subaru forester xt that sits in the shed and doesnt get used. Need: We would like to make it go faster, but dont want to waste money, so i was wondering if anybody knows how to tune the car's turbo without extra hardware or computer chips..... I know that adjusting...
  12. bellto

What happens when Hayes NINES get hot.

my front piston out of my 2007 hayes 9. Running ceramic pads, braking really hard down a really really steep hill. :cool:
  13. bellto

wanted: Hayes HFX-9 Piston.

WHAT: Hayes HFX-9 piston WHY: My pistons are ruined. HOW MANY: 2 would be nice but 1 will get me by.... CONDITIONS: Good, Must be in as new or close condition, and suitable for hayes 9 brakes. PRICE & CONDITIONS: I am willing to pay for suitable pistons, (seperate) or broken hayes 9 brakes...
  14. bellto

1996 world cup track, handle bar cam.

starts about half way down.
  15. bellto

Trinity beach dh track, CAIRNS

Hey, went for a ride today and spotted these sweet stairs that just head up the side of the mountain that trinity circle is on. to get there just go to the trinity park roundabout and head towards the beach, after you pass that church on the right, got to the second roundabout on that road...
  16. bellto

mosts users ever.

who thinks it would be intersesting to see how many farkin users this site can get at the one time. if you look down the bottom of the screen it says the most ever people ever was 825 or something like that on a certain date at a certain time, i have been thinking about this for a while, the...
  17. bellto

sold. 08 stp 0

08 MED 14.5 INS size stp zero. forks; argyle 318 forks. frame; light blue. reason for selling: upgrading. tyres; maxxis holly roller tyres. Pedals; gussett sealed, 1 month old. (light green) stock parts, as showroom. Includes, Race face stem, bars and cranks, e13 bashy, sun rim rhino lite wheel...
  18. bellto

2006 dh comp. !!sold!!

giant dh comp. 500lb rear spring in a manitou x4 06 boxxer race forks. intense MAG 30 wheel set. large size frame. x7 derailer and shifter truvative holsefeller pedals and cranks. maxxis minion dh f maxipro tyres. includes a large size fox body armour, worn 3 times, 300+rrp. $1800 or close...
  19. bellto

notchy forks.

Hi, ive got some fox 40rc2 forks and they are quite notchy. is this a normal thing for this type of fork, or is there something wierd going on. there is no dents or pil leaks and they have new internals, and they are not bent. and i just recently changed the oil. if anyone knows about this or...
  20. bellto

FARKIN unlucky thread.

(havent seen this thread before so here goes) All your unlucky streaks, stacks, parts breaking etc. and maybe theorys about it. first i broke my rear shock. $400. then i brake my new forks (fox 40's). $110. then finally after waiting 3 weeks to get my bike fixed, i go for my first ride on a...