Search results

1. GOD12A

NSW [SOLD] Specialized S-Works Carbon Demo. 2014. Large. 26". Ohlins. Fox40s $2k

SOLD Item: Specialized S-Works Demo 2014. Large. 26". Ohlins. Fox40s Location: Kings Langley (western Sydney) NSW Item Condition:Used but looked after Reason for selling:Moving to Europe Price and price conditions:$2000, come get it Contact: PM or call/SMS on 0438 318 038 Extra Info:The bike...
  2. GOD12A

Whistler-bike storage, hostels vs hotels

Hey guys, I'm also planning ~3wks in Whistler from end of July 2016. Looking at 1wk Summer Gravity Camp (SGC) + 2wks riding. Was looking to stay in SGC accommodation for the week then find my own/share a place for the remaining 2wks. Cheap hotels run ~$2k for 2wks within a few hundred...
  3. GOD12A

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Heya ARRAN!! Klein Attitude ;) Mark!!
  4. GOD12A

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

You need torque to pull a car, more so than a moto. Hp is just a number derived from torque. (Torque x RPM) / 5252 = Horsepower ;) On a side note, I was researching some V8s a while back based on twin R1 blocks... friggin amaaazing!! Mark :)
  5. GOD12A

Coz I'm lazy... Cut/paste from Ausrotary.com forum: For sale: GOD12A Genuine 1974 RX3 Super Deluxe Sedan. No 808 bits on this baby! Item Condition: Great condition Price and price conditions: Over $35k. If you don't have it, don't waste either of our time. I won't bargain over the phone...
  6. GOD12A

Heya all, some rad vids there, they sound friggin AWESOME!! Bring the old skool. Turbos are for fags that can't make real power from raw NA, any kid can wind boost up till something breaks, then rebuild and wind the wick again, real skillful... Keep that 1600 OG and throw in a big revving NA...
  7. GOD12A

FS: Capital Punishment 100km entry *$50* First owner, low kms, full service history

Heya all :) I have a Capital Punishment 100km entry for sale. Too many excuses not to race this weekend... Such a fairy I know. Transfer $50 and it's yours. PM me your email and mobile details and we can sort it :) Mark!
  8. GOD12A

Falls creek D.H

Heya all :) A mate and myself did three runs just two days ago before we asked for our lift money back. When we asked for our money back the guys behind thew counter smirked and asked for our details so we could have someone from management ring us. They had no problems giving our money...
  9. GOD12A

Room for rent in Lower Blue Mountains.

Heya PSYCHO-T!! I'm glad I tick all your boxes, but I like girls, sorry dude. ;) hehehee No Woollies close by, just a Liquorland and Ice Box Liquor. Next time gadget! Mark :)
  10. GOD12A

Room for rent in Lower Blue Mountains.

Heya all :) (I hope the mods are cool with this!) I'm looking to rent out a room of my place in Warrimoo (Between Blaxland and Springwood) Click here for Google mappage... 1.5km from Blaxland train station and shops (with kickass Thai joint!) 75min train ride to central, 15min drive...
  11. GOD12A

Castle Hill Ride

Want to come for a ride Thursday night, but I have to study for an exam the next day. I haven't ridden XC for 5-6wks... Did a fun FR session at Kurrajong a few weekends back with some 4X runs and a few decent road rides here and there (pushed out 112km for one of them!!), but thats it. I feel...
  12. GOD12A

Castle Hill Ride

I continue my failed riding... Studying for course exam on Friday morning :( Mark:confused:
  13. GOD12A

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hey guys I'm out. Fuck it. I have nothing at all planned, feel like shit and CBF camping up there after 10hrs of riding. I'm pretty much over this fuckin week as it is. It would have been rad to smash out a good 10hrs of racing but I haven't ridden the XC rig for over a month and still...
  14. GOD12A

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Sorry man, taking off too many days already for training courses, car stuff and the fast approaching Scott24!! I am keen for a Stromlo weekend of DH and XC though... Mark :)
  15. GOD12A

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Heya all :) I'm still in, broken rib is recovered and did a 112km road ride on saturday (followed by 1.5 pizzas and 1L of beer) Actually I've had pizza in the last 3 out of 5 dinners, WINNAH!! Hahahaaa I'm good to camp the night and hit DH runs on Sunday. I *think* Sam and I will head up...
  16. GOD12A

Heya DAVER :) Regarding your quote on the RS4 vs M3 vs Cayman. I have a few mates (some of which dont know eachother) that own RS4s from brand new to a few years old and they all drove a pretty wide spectrum of cars before they settled on the RS4. One of them had a spankers new M3 for a few...
  17. GOD12A

Easy as ;) If you're going to a 6pt cage, tag that sucka to the chassis wherever possible. Mid and upper A-pillar, upper B-pillar and if you run a lower horizontal between the main hoop legs, try and tag that to the tunnel. Sorry for schooling, but it's AMAZING how many people go to the extent...
  18. GOD12A

Heya guys, You can corner weight a car by shimming up the stock struts between the chassis and top plate. Easy to do and well within the rules as most older cars did this from the factory to help rectify out of tolerance bodies as they came off the line. It will take a little longer than...
  19. GOD12A

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Wicked easy for me :) Do I have a tent to sleep in?? Can I share a sleeping bag with Sam if i 'forget' mine?? As for the tube of lube, I can't supply that amount. My wholesale discount is only for 20kg tubs. I will happily bring a new tub as I expect us to get through a good 16-18kg for the...
  20. GOD12A

Castle Hill Ride

Hahahaa XC Fail :cool: Buckle up buttercup, you'll be right!! I have a chick friend who rode over 30km XC with us guys, at speed, with her forearm in a cast!! She just zip tied a piece of sponge to the grip and hit every line we did and didn't back off all morning. I'd call you a chick, but...