Search results

1. GOD12A

NSW [SOLD] Specialized S-Works Carbon Demo. 2014. Large. 26". Ohlins. Fox40s $2k

SOLD Item: Specialized S-Works Demo 2014. Large. 26". Ohlins. Fox40s Location: Kings Langley (western Sydney) NSW Item Condition:Used but looked after Reason for selling:Moving to Europe Price and price conditions:$2000, come get it Contact: PM or call/SMS on 0438 318 038 Extra Info:The bike...
  2. GOD12A

FS: Capital Punishment 100km entry *$50* First owner, low kms, full service history

Heya all :) I have a Capital Punishment 100km entry for sale. Too many excuses not to race this weekend... Such a fairy I know. Transfer $50 and it's yours. PM me your email and mobile details and we can sort it :) Mark!
  3. GOD12A

Room for rent in Lower Blue Mountains.

Heya all :) (I hope the mods are cool with this!) I'm looking to rent out a room of my place in Warrimoo (Between Blaxland and Springwood) Click here for Google mappage... 1.5km from Blaxland train station and shops (with kickass Thai joint!) 75min train ride to central, 15min drive...
  4. GOD12A

House sharing in the lower Blue Mountains with another rider...

Heya all :) I'm looking to start renting in the lower Blue Mountains in the near future. Would be cool to share with another rider. Currently looking for a nice 3 bedroom place anywhere from Lapstone up to Springwood. The further down the better (I work at Eastern Creek). I'd rather share...
  5. GOD12A

*sold*

Item: 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert. Large frame size. Location: Western Sydney. Item Condition: Visually its 3yrs old, mechanically spot on. Reason for selling: I bought the Stumpy as an all round trail bike that could be raced in XC. Since then I've bought a dedicated DH rig and...
  6. GOD12A

FS: $50 Angry Doctor Entry

Heya all :) Your obviously interested in the entry if you've come this far. I stuffed my knee over a week back and it still hasnt come good. Wah wah wah :( $50 its yours... Mark :)
  7. GOD12A

Yeti DH9 rear derailleur issues. Any owners out there??

Heya all :) I just got myself a DH9 2nd hand. The rear derailleur was bent a little and it was affecting the shifting, so i replaced it with the same SRAM X-7 midcage as previous. I have now put it on, tuned it up by eye (ive worked in bike shops so im not completely new to tuning) and...
  8. GOD12A

Manitou Dorado DH '04 compression tuning?!?!

Heya all :) I just bought a bike with '04 Dorado DH's. I have never played with dorados and neither has anyone i know. I have tried tuning the compression via the correct aluminium 3-star knob at the base of the fork leg and i cant move the knob at all?!?! Is there something im missing...
  9. GOD12A

PC geeks please help. Mobo wont detect 2nd SATA HDD.

Heya all :) System specs: ABIT AX8 V2.0 mobo (BIOS Ver 10) SATA1 plug: Main drive with O/S. been running for years with no problem. ~300GB. SATA2 plug: Where im trying to plug in another SATA drive. 1TB Samsung. Win XP SP3 Problem... After connecting the new 1TB drive, windows falls...
  10. GOD12A

Heart rate/cadence cyclocomputer wanted. Ideas?!?!

Heya all :) I have a basic Cateye computer and a Polar FT40 (basic watch type) heart rate monitor. Im looking to train with cadence now and would like a computer that does the lot. It can be a pain now and again to have a look at the watch and was thinking if i could have all the info i need...
  11. GOD12A

Show us ya creamed rice recipe!!

Heya all :) Ive been reading up on some nutrition info for enduro riding and notice the recurrence of "creamed rice". So i find a coconut creamed rice recipe that sounds good and whip it up. It aint that bad, but it aint all that great either :o My question is, whos got a good recipe that...
  12. GOD12A

WTB: V-brakes and levers

Item: V-brakes and levers (Front and rear sets complete) Location: Sydney would be great for pickup, but will pay for AusPost if the price is right. Price range/Willing to Pay:As little as possible, only for a project to see if i like the SS thing!! Extra Info:Nope, pretty basic!! Mark :)
  13. GOD12A

Where to service Specialized BRAIN FADE in Sydney??

Heya all :) Im looking to have my '07 Specialized Stumpy w/BRAIN serviced in Sydney. Anyone had any good/bad experiences with any particular workshops?? (Please PM if you dont wanna tell the world) My LBS is a Specialized dealer, but when asked if they could service the BRAIN and FOX rear...
  14. GOD12A

Bike setup for enduro, much different to XC??

Heya all :) Just wondering how the enduro guys set their bikes up?? I ran an XTC setup for XC and on longer rides i started getting back pains (fixable with a good off-bike, mid ride stretch). Are their any tricks to setting up an enduro cockpit?? I am now riding a Specialized Stumpy and...
  15. GOD12A

Clips vs Flatties for XC/Endurance events. Am i a fairy??

Heya all :) Ive come back into XC after a few years away and recently threw my SPDs on for a few rides. I dont feel half as confident as i do with flatties. Ive already damaged my shoulder (nothing major, but a week and a half off work) and taken a fair bit of bark off my limbs. Ive stacked...
  16. GOD12A

Newbie considering the BMC Mountains to Beach 400km ride... Dedicated or stupid??

Heya all :D My names Mark, ive been out of the XC competition scene for bout 10yrs (now 29), got myself a nice little XC rig and finally getting back into the pedaling thing (thank you, thank you *bows to crowd*). Im looking to do the BMC Mountain to Beach in March 2009. Its about 400km...
  17. GOD12A

West Sydo XC rider back after 10yrs out of the scene!! Needs friends to ride with :(

Heya all :) My names Mark. First job was working in a bike shop at age 12 to score parts for my BMX (im now 29). Rode XC for a few years with western sydney and worked in many of the local west sydney bike shops. My old rig got stolen and couldnt afford another after getting into modified...