Search results

1. dh damo

youyangs.. cippa photos

hey all well on sat 4 of us(chloe, roney, tom and me) got on the v line and headed down to youyangs DH. we were all up around 5am:( to get the early bird v line from southern cross station but was worth it. these are just some of the pics i have been sent so more to come.. and a big thanks...
  2. dh damo

Long gully vss timing stuff up...

Ok well i raced in the HT class at long gully but in my results it says i was in novice class. And with my time i would have come 3rd in HT and got points grrrr:mad: what can i do about this if there is any thing?
  3. dh damo

norco manik DH (UPDATE ghetto white walls)

well i was at home and thought my bike needed a new look for the 08/09 VSS so i did this. new ghetto look:D and also my new sick rick aussie king head set:cool: so what do you think of the new look?
  4. dh damo

HT pinner... CMTBP

Well not to long ago we had a ride day at CMTBP and nick took his cam along and made this pretty sweet vid of me riding the track. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6vDPwoxr8 let me no what you think :)
  5. dh damo

filthyest manik

Well this is my 06 manik and yes it did have the green and white forks on it but it needed a change so i got some 36s:D. Tell us what you think. cheers spec: fox 36s float 823/tuff neck rear single track front saint cranks saint brakes 105 derailer cane creek head set lx chain lx deore...
  6. dh damo

pimped out 06 norco manik :) NEW PIC

spec: saint cranks. scud carbon bars. sunline stem. drop offs (bent) rear: 823 with TN front: single track hayes brakes LX shifter XTR chain road caset 105 derailleur MRP mini me out law pedals cane creek c2 head set wtb seat