Search results

1. markb84

NSW SOLD

SOLD pending payment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. markb84

NSW SOLD

Hi Steve I’ve got the standard eagle XX shifter and rear mech that’ll be put back on with new cables and outers. Dropper is just a little slower than when it’s had a fresh service when I changed to the refurb it was due a service but it’s sat in a drawer since. I went to put it on my wife’s...
  3. markb84

NSW SOLD

Item: S-works Enduro Large 2017 Location:NSW Item Condition:Decent condition, lots of upgrades. A couple of standard paint chips but no damage. Reason for selling: Time for an upgrade Price and price conditions: willing to consider split if I can get buyers for frame/shock, fork and...
  4. markb84

Fitting brake pads to mt5 maguras?

I had a set of the miles. They were a total pain to fit (I ended up using some needle nosed pliers and bending the tabs on one side). Also didn’t find they performed that well either. The Magura pads (one piece, I haven’t tried the seperate ones) fit in without nearly as much effort and perform...
  5. markb84

NSW Sold

Sold pending payment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. markb84

NSW Sold

Getting a new dropper due to different diameter seatpost on the new rig, so a stealth ks lev 150mm can be included with this for a total price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. markb84

NSW Sold

Ibis HD3 Large with fox float X2 Now ready to go to a new home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. markb84

Sold

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. markb84

Sold

Can check tonight and confirm.
  10. markb84

Sold

Hey, sorry for the lacking info. I'm pretty sure it's the 11-42 Shifter is bar mount Chain included as well (about 2-3 months old, new chain in Feb)
  11. markb84

Sold

Shimano XTR 11speed Drivetrain (Shifter, XTR Cassette, Rear mech) optional RF cranks Sold 10 char
  12. markb84

Sold

Sold 10char
  13. markb84

NSW Sold

Ibis HD3 Large with fox float X2 Bump. New bike on order, this is available from 15 May. I'll also be selling some of the parts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. markb84

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Build day this Saturday folks. Get onto it! 7:45 at the gates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. markb84

NSW Sold

Item: Ibis HD3 Large with fox float X2 climb switch and Chris King Headset (including some spare parts too)
  16. markb84

ShockWiz - Automated Suspension Tuning

The weight of the rider will effect the settings, a lighter rider will need less air pressure to reach desired sag. Altering the air pressure significantly will warrant re-visiting other settings as well. Air ramp/volume, likewise may change but it depends on just how much of a change you make...
  17. markb84

I've only had a chance to get out on the bike twice since I got my Shockwiz. Note – You don't have to get to 100% confidence. Anything above 80% is fine to start tweaking off. I hit the same trail 3-4 times on Sunday specifically trying to put the shockwiz through as much variance as...
  18. markb84

Agreed, fair price for the service and 2 weeks is definitely the right sort of period.
  19. markb84

Anyone in Sydney got one of these yet that they fancy renting out for a week? Really keen to try it out.
  20. markb84

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Despite a mechanical ending my race prematurely, this was my favourite race of the season so far. Huge thanks to Martin et al for organising. Looking forward to Killingworth (and the mysterious round 5!)