Search results

1. R

Thoughts on Lapierre mountain bikes

Hi, I was the one who was going to sell that bike to Moorey. Been too busy and lazy to bother putting a FS up. Still hasn't been ridden since the start of the year. It's still for sale, but you'll have to get in quick as I'm about to head overseas for a Month (from next Friday). So...
  2. R

Looking for Racing Ralph Snakeskins

My two Rocket Ron Evos weighed 512g and 528g
  3. R

SA SOLD - 2007 Giant Reign X1

Bike is now SOLD!
  4. R

SOLD - Shimano XT M778/775 Wheels PRICE DROP

The wheels are now SOLD!
  5. R

Sold pending payment ;)
  6. R

SA SOLD - 2007 Giant Reign X1

Item: 2007 Giant Reign X1 - Medium Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent working order. Front fork rebuilt 4 rides ago. All pivots/linkages replaced with enduro bearings 4 rides ago. New SLX bottom bracket, 4 rides old. Slightly bent LH brake lever. Few rub marks / scratches as...
  7. R

PRICE DROP!! Now includes adaptors to run 6 bolt rotors!
  8. R

Now on ebay. $420 Starting bid. ENDS TODAY!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150463671757&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  9. R

Hey Guys, Got a brand new set of Shimano XT Center lock wheels for sale. Includes adaptors to run 6 bolt rotors. These are tube/tubeless compatible. Front wheel: M778 15mm Center lock, includes tubeless valve Rear wheel: M775 QR Center lock, includes XT QR skewer + tubeless valve...
  10. R

Lapierre

If you rode it around a bit so it doesn't look new you'll probably be alright (Tell them you brought the bike with you from Australia). Although I'd say just order it from overseas and get it sent here. That way they will remove the 17.5% VAT (UK tax). So you'll end up paying less for it then...
  11. R

Lapierre

I just bought a 2010 Zesty 514 off these guys http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/home.asp AUD is awesome against the Euro at the moment. Ended up getting the bike for a bit over 4k posted. I spoke to a guy called Luc, who was extremely helpful. He seperated the bike into frame and...
  12. R

Formula Replacements

I just bought some Formula RX brakes from this guy on Ebay. http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/nfcycling__W0QQ_armrsZ1 He is based in France, and delivery of my brakes took less than a week. Send him an e-mail and see if he can help you out. He has been GREAT to deal with. I lost the pivot bold...
  13. R

Engineering Question

First work out the wind load on the board. Then turn this into an equivalent point load @ X heigh. Then work out the moment the wind load causes at the base of the pole (ground level) Force x Distance. Then design say a 600mm diameter bored pier to resist overturning caused buy the moment and...
  14. R

SOLD - KS i900r Remote adjustable / telescopic seatpost

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. R

Bump! Price drop!
  16. R

Still for sale! Bump!
  17. R

SOLD PRICE DROP - $250 inc postage Hi guys, I have for sale a brand new KS i900r seatpost. I've taken it out of the package to trial fit it but I have not ridden with it at all. I paid $200USD for this and postage was $50USD, which is currently equivalent to about $250AUD. I will...
  18. R

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

If it's been about 1.5 weeks since I applied for trading access should I assume that I wasn't granted access? If so, when would I get another chance to apply again? Cheers!
  19. R

Reign X0 or X1

I've got an X1 and love it! A very fun do-it-all bike. I use it for all kinds of riding, from XC through to mild downhill. Obviously you have to work harder on xc trails, but it is still very capable. In the end, one of the major differences between the X1 and X0 would be the weight...
  20. R

bottom bracket buggered?

If it's only the bolt that's sheared off then your BB is probably ok. Might just be a bit of a pain to get the remaining part of the bolt out. Maybe try putting a bit of loctite on the bolt before tightening it up again next time. Might want to check that there is still a tight fit between...