Search results

1. simmooo!

Compulsory to post pictures in for sale threads.

I've been snooping around the for sale section for a few months (mainly the downhill bike section) and just thought it would be easier for buyers if mods put inplace a rule where you must post a picture of the bike/item for sale. I've seen a few threads where the seller would say "no pics yet...
  2. simmooo!

Cure my damn sweaty palms.

Okay. So I always get really badly sweaty palms, literally 24/7. Nervous or not nervous is still get them. It gets to the point where I need to wipe down my computer mouse or gaming controller when I've been concentrating and playing for about 5 minutes or over. I've just been googling around...
  3. simmooo!

Front tyre for DJing/DHing

Ok, at the moment I am running holyrollers. I don't think they are giving me the grip I need, as I have washed out my front tyre on berms (on a DH track). I'm putting it on my STP and I use it as an allround-ish bike (DH/DJ and the occasional XC) I'll be keeping the holyrollers for the rear at...
  4. simmooo!

AFL and NRL

AFL and NRL are probably australians favourite winter sport. Yet on youtube an AFL video will be full of NRL supporters starting fights, and on NRL videos AFL supporters will be starting fights. Which do you believe is better, you must have decent reasons not "cuz gayfl is da gayest"...
  5. simmooo!

Brake Levers!

OK, so I've snapped my brake lever doing a stack today :(. I only snapped the tip part of the lever, and the breaks still work. I have shimano brakes (hydrolics) I'm not certain what type it came stock with my stp1. Do you need different brake levers for hydrolic disc brakes? Also how do i...
  6. simmooo!

LIMEWIRE... arghhh

Can someone help me out, I have Limewire (the standard one). Well everytime I open my limewire I would type in my song I want and it says something like i don't have full internet connection to limewire, Or something along the lines of that. If I uninstall limewire, it works fine for about a day...
  7. simmooo!

Which parts to buy first?

I have a full stock stp1, and i want to upgrade the parts. first of all i wanted to upgrade: - stem - seat - lock on grips - handlebars which part should i buy first? im asking you because im not sure which part will affect my riding the most (for the better of coarse).
  8. simmooo!

your dream hardtail bike

what is your dream hardtail? you don't need to own it, just something you really want!!!:p my dream hardtail would most likely have to be..... a leaf cycle frame:D
  9. simmooo!

Sport: afl or nrl?

clearly afl is better:p but what do you rekon!:)
  10. simmooo!

Ns?!?!?!

someone pleaaaase tell me where i can find their products! I've called around my local shops and none of them distribute NS bike co's products, and i can't find any of their stuff on ebay:confused::confused: thanks in advance!
  11. simmooo!

MacMahone

I was just looking at a few mtb parts on ebay, and found a french brand called MacMahone. Just wondering if anyone has bought their stuff, and if its quality gear? their stuff was quite expensive (eg stem for 150 AUD) cheers,:)
  12. simmooo!

Mtb Stems.. which one?

hey guys, im looking to buy a new stem for my bike. i want it to be 50mm or something around that length, and i need a 31.8 clamp size for my bars. can you guys recomend me anything you have had thats good? i'm willing to spend up to $150 AUD oh and, it will be used at my local bmx track...