Search results

1. cluster

Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

not the biggest jump i've done, but probably one of the biggest doubles ive hit. it's at sun peaks in canada... and yes you do get up to nearly chairlift height :D
  2. cluster

Leatt Brace

Leatt neck brace Dad now offering $100 REWARD! for information leading to the recovery of this item
  3. cluster

The three best parts I've ever bought are....

Hope Integrated Crown and stem Chromag FUBAR OSX 785mm Deity Decoy pedals (original series, before they made them too small)
  4. cluster

Greenvalleys Freeride Park

that was pretty rad! great to see those lines from the photos ive seen hit, certainly no shortage of airtime at 1:57 either that was sick! dont know a lot about this stuff or what program you are using, but looks to me like the aspect ratio needs to be changed, ie. there is invariably a...
  5. cluster

Full carbon V10

One of the Santa Cruz test riders was in Whistler while i was there, mate got talking to him and apparently he had already snapped 4 carbon rear triangles and it was only halfway through (their) summer... obviously they were just prototypes and they would have tweaked them since to get them to...
  6. cluster

What do we all do when....?

work on the trails so rain isnt such an issue... or watch bike movies so im stoked and ready for the sun :evil:
  7. cluster

Chris Kovarik - Summer of Summit - The Dirt Chronicles

who cares how fast it is to drift vs scrub, drifting looks absolutely insane! tbh id quite happily sacrifice 0.1s for that much steeze on a dh sled
  8. cluster

post your Barhumps here

YES!! i have never laughed so hard whilst riding as i did on the stepdown before this though, that was booning at its most dangerous for sure!
  9. cluster

Mt Taylor VDHS Round 1 - On The Hunt

my favourite wolfpack vid yet, awesome stuff everyone keep it up!
  10. cluster

North Shore Fall Riding

Sweet video and riding! Riding Canadian northshore features in the wet usually equals death, so major props for surviving...
  11. cluster

post your Barhumps here

haha wait that was a WHIP comp? lol good times XD
  12. cluster

post your Barhumps here

crank it up/\ and crabapple hits \/ in the whip off worlds 2012 (crankworx) lol
  13. cluster

Grave Dig - KONA VDHS Mt Taylor JL Media

holy shit, jacko on a norco? WHAT IS THIS!!?? haha
  14. cluster

Whistler 2012

Or just beef up the stumpy and only bring that ;)
  15. cluster

Whistler 2012

Fantastic to crank it up, not sure on finishing point. Im thinking chainless cos crank it up is farkin scary tryin to pin it on the jumps, way too small to be pedalling at.
  16. cluster

Whistler 2012

Yeah pretty sick hey... You done canadian open yet? That track is the shizzle. Should arrange a day for all the rotofark crew to shred together soon, any day is good for me (assuming tonights brake bleed went as well as I think it did haha). Whos keen?
  17. cluster

Whistler 2012

I just rocked up from the airport not having pre booked (with pacific) and it cost me $79 inc $9 tax to get a 28kg bike bag, an 18kg clothing/other bag and a 7kg carry on bag all the way to the heart of whistler village. Took about 3 hrs as there were a few stops in vancouver/squamish/creekside...
  18. cluster

Aurum

sweet build mate integrated seatclamp is a nice touch, good work norco!
  19. cluster

Super. Custom. Demo. Part I.

similar colour scheme to the trek you reckon? (purple blue etc). that'd look sick. keen to see how this unfolds...
  20. cluster

RAMBO 2012 - Albury, Wagga, Bright, Beechworth, Mt Beauty

rambo mt beauty Thnx to the organisers this was an awesome race the course was tough but heaps of fun, especially the muddy bits!!!. congrats to all the winners, top job and gr8 racing guys looking forward to the next round at wagga