2. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

made my year
  3. BUSHPIG

The Beautiful Women Thread.

N.C.I.S Nearly came in shorts
  4. BUSHPIG

Nimble DH bike?

single pivot if you wnt nimbleness for sure. just throw a spacer under top crown and you have a nice build for anything. My Izimu is pushing 19 now with no reall attention to weight saving. Seems like a good price to work from too
  5. BUSHPIG

Text enhance. WTF

Champions. Whats the go with 'Text Enhance" in PM's? Scroll over words like 'cash' and 'date' to find how you can work at home for $4 an hour and order a bride from OS shipping extra. Is everyone seeing this or what?
  6. BUSHPIG

House of Lance getting shakey?

:l (10 char)
  7. BUSHPIG

House of Lance getting shakey?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/report-hincapie-tells-fda-armstrong-took-peds
  8. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Reminds me of the breakbeat explorations podcast. Wicked
  9. BUSHPIG

Where to buy trials Australia?

Probs all you will find if you want to only spend $500
  10. BUSHPIG

My chick bagging it hard!

shit dude how was your bike? Did it get any scratches or anything, dayum.
  11. BUSHPIG

STOLEN BIKE RETURNED *UPDATE 07/03* Please pick a charity!!!

Its people like Peachy that keep the world turning. Good on you champ, from little things big things grow, I assure you. You will be remembered for this in times to come.
  12. BUSHPIG

Old DH Bikes "revisited"

there was a guy at Lithgow State champs who had a bear. Don't think he was keen on parting with it though... Maybe he might know someone with one that needs selling??
  13. BUSHPIG

Things The Forum Must Stop Doing Immediately

txt spk is jst gay much idk lol on a serious note: I saw a good movie the other day
  14. BUSHPIG

whats the deal with the honda dh bike ???

So um yeh i get what your trying to say mate what the kids (#1) who i both know that race and hit pretty big stuff (without training wheels :p) are trying to say is: (#2) within forums there are always things like gravedigging- where someone posts a comment on a thread that last had a post 3...
  15. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I agree with Matt a bit here, i find 3 min of skrillex enough, sure he has produced some good remix's. I also find modestep a bit anoying, dub king just plain pisses me off! Always heaps heavy and too much of a mind fuck for my liking. But i'm into liquid....
  16. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I like some of chase and status stuff but i think there trying to go away from normal dub/dnb to something like what example are doing... I enjoy blinid faith though... and this ones quite good, but not everyones cup of bovril http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2M7Its9C4
  17. BUSHPIG

Illegal Slicks & One Bad Cop

Typical fucking muppet! You should have pissed on his car or put your foot through his windsrean. Or stole his hat after letting his tyres down and rode off like a G6.
  18. BUSHPIG

Bike Tattoo????? Ideas

get a 22 tooth chainring on your chest, over the heart
  19. BUSHPIG

So many trashed bikes around at the moment!

I leave my bike down the main street of town and it never goes anywhere.
  20. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

becoming more and more a fan of danny byrd, as i am mainly a listener of liquid and dnb. Found one from ukf podcast #3 called "still remains" By-trei. Cant seem to find it on youtube though!