Search results

1. BUSHPIG

Text enhance. WTF

Champions. Whats the go with 'Text Enhance" in PM's? Scroll over words like 'cash' and 'date' to find how you can work at home for $4 an hour and order a bride from OS shipping extra. Is everyone seeing this or what?
  2. BUSHPIG

Sold

sold sold sold
  3. BUSHPIG

Ultra thin kneepads for race pants???

Hey all. I'm currently running troy lee GP pants with 661 evo knee pads, they are a bit to thick as when i pedal they're grabbing the pant and pulling the pants down at the waist... Does anyone have a knee pad that avoids this? Keeping in mind they offer the same protection... cheers mick.
  4. BUSHPIG

Sold

sold, please remove
  5. BUSHPIG

Sold

Item: Shimano QR hub laced to Alexrims DP 20 Location: Tamworth, NSW Item Condition: Used, bit of a wobble but no big flatspots or pingas. Reason for selling: Need the $ Price and price conditions: $60 plus postage Extra Info: SS kit shown in picture sold seperately. The hub is a standard...
  6. BUSHPIG

sold please remove

Sold please delete
  7. BUSHPIG

Tour De Norfolk

Entry forms and information can be found here: http://www.travelcentre.nf/mountain_bike_championship.htm For those considering going I would strongly reccomend it. I have been over to Norfolk twice now and have absolulely loved the place. If you do go over you must do the 5 course dinner the...
  8. BUSHPIG

Awaba vid

ok so its not a photo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6kPQJAznXE
  9. BUSHPIG

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Thought i would create a thread to share some good mixxes or tunes you've found i'v been searching and downloading from youtube. I will post some of my favourites up later. Also, it will be interesting to see how many mountaineers listen. Localy there aren't many people who even know what dub...
  10. BUSHPIG

HOLLY SH*T A KANGAROO, only in australia

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/7209/
  11. BUSHPIG

Intense 951, foes fly, morewood izimu... frame only...all (large)

Hey all. I'm after either a: Item: intense 951 frame (large) Location: to post to Tamworth Item Condition: has to be crack free with only cosmetic scratches as damage Reason for selling: keep it legit plz Price and price conditions: i'm willing to go no higher than $3500 Extra Info...
  12. BUSHPIG

NSW sold

sold, please delete
  13. BUSHPIG

Post your bike mods/tweaks (all categories)

Put this in here as it will contain picks, move if necessary! I will start with a few of my own, these are just a few things I have changed on my DH rig to increase performance, save weight, increase comfort... Note: when posting mods please use the folowing... PICTURE: (DUH) MOD: (E.G-...
  14. BUSHPIG

up coming events

G,day Dozer. If it is possible could you please let me (and others) no of some up coming events and build days if you have any planed. I understand work commitments etc and appreciate the events you put on mate. All help would be appreciated ;) cheers mick ;)
  15. BUSHPIG

saturday the 15th and sunday the 16th of August, 2009

Hey all, in keen anticipation for a race this weekend i made some plans to come over, turns out the race will be on next weekend same time as lithgow. I will be there on Saturday and Sunday at some time. Problem is I won't have a shuttle vehicle (2 wheel drive comodoores don't do the ruts too...
  16. BUSHPIG

Are you kidding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSVcMoLBh0w&feature=related Its probably been posted before, but I believe this is educational and is compulsory to all freeride/DH compatible Rotorburner's. Enjoi!
  17. BUSHPIG

hold your breath...

guess what I just started saving for? The new intense 951!
  18. BUSHPIG

comparing concepts. Field archery-Mountain biking.

G,day all. This morning I had an idea pop into my head after thinking about accommodation for an upcoming race. What if Mountain bike clubs adapted the same method as archery clubs when putting on a race? For those who don't know here is a standard timetable of an archery weekend...
  19. BUSHPIG

Better than nan's! Post your delicious biscuit recipies!

Here is one of mine: Choc fused-Carb biscuits 8 oz. butter of margarine 2 tablespoons of golden syrup 4 tablespoons of boiling water 3 teaspoons of bi-carb soda 2 cups of rolled oats 1&1/2 cups of dessicated coconut 2 cups of plain flour 2 cups of sugar 1 cup of milk chocolate bites...
  20. BUSHPIG

got width