Search results

1. cj.

This is gonna be a big one...

Anyone brisbane just has to look outside their windows to know what I'm talking about..
  2. cj.

QLD Old fixie

Item: Old fixie Condition: Semi decent Price: minimum Location: preferably brisbane Pics: if possible
  3. cj.

Klein Quantam Race Pro

Hey guys, I have a Klein Quantam Race Pro around the 2000 mark thats in great condition. It's very light and in good nick. I was just wondering what kind of price I would be looking at if I sold it? Cheers.
  4. cj.

Miami Horror live set.

For anybody who wants to listen to some sick dance music, Miami Horror has a live set on tonight on ABC2 at 10:30 on JTV
  5. cj.

DH Only the shock is stock atomik!!!

Here is my new pimps race bike for 09. All brand new, it would be shiny if it wasn't matte black but it did only cost me around 1400 for the complete bike. Spec bars: Deity Dirty 30 grips: Funn full on stem: Funn MX-2 headset: FSA frame: 2009 norco Atomik - DHX 3 coil seatpost...
  6. cj.

Steve Jones thread #2

Heading out to steve jones tommorow with a mate around 10:30 if anyone is keen. I think ant is coming but if anyone else is coming it would be good.
  7. cj.

Removing brake levers

I just recieved a new shimano saint front brake but with a left hand lever, not the right hand one so I need to take off the lever and send it back to the shop I bought it from. My question is, will it piss oil everywhere when I take the lever off and how do I store the hose/caliper until my new...
  8. cj.

Different cranks?

So I just ordered a 36 tooth e-thirteen chain ring so ill be running one 36 speed shifter instead of my old 24/36 shifters. Will I need new cranks because I'm running the one chain ring not the two? My current cranks are truvativ hussefelts.
  9. cj.

Overcapitalising. BETTER PICS UP!!!

Ive decided to completely overcapitalise my mongoose dh rig. By getting all new parts and a new paint job. I plan on selling the frame at the end of this season but i'll have a good spec for when I get the new frame. My parts should be getting here from CRC this week sometime or early next week...
  10. cj.

Saints V juicy sevens

Im getting new brakes this week and I need to know wether to get juicy sevens or saints? Ive heard nothing but great reviews about the saints but i think I might have heard something about needing saint wheels or something to fit them???
  11. cj.

QLD Dura ace 9 speed cassette

Item: Dura Ace cassette 9 speed Price: Will trade for a set of hayes 9's and another cassette Location: Dont care as long as they will ship Pics would be good.
  12. cj.

Will it work?

Im pretty nooblett with parts and stuff so I thought I may as well check if these parts are the right sizes and stuff. Shitfter : 2009 saint Derailleur : 2009 saint Chain ring : E-13 G ring 4 bolt 36t Chain : SRAM PC991 9 speed Cassette : SRAM PG970 Cassette 9sp 11-26 So will these...
  13. cj.

Aaron Gwin.

What does the term scrub mean to you? http://www.pinkbike.com/video/56717/
  14. cj.

ISCG mounts?

oK so I have a 2006 mongoose black diamond double. I recently ordered a whole bunch of parts but im stuck on a chain guide. I dont believe I would be able to fit an e-13 LG1 chain guide but I dont think I can cause of the mount. Does this mean I will have to use a BB mounted chain guide or...
  15. cj.

Worth the upgrades?

Ok so heres the deal, I currently have an 06 mongoose black diamond double. I am looking to race this season in the sunshine series and also I aimed for a few last season but couldnt because of mechanical issues. My main question is, is it actually worth doing an upgrade on it or just...
  16. cj.

800 mm oversized bars

Item: 800mm 31.8 mm clamp bars Condition: the newer the better Price: ?
  17. cj.

Queensland ambulances.

Early this morning at bout 8:30 my mum was out riding her road bike with her group when she had a crash on a bike track. The impact caused her helmet to crack into 3 pieces and her unable to move. Unaware of the damages done by the crash and mums inability to move any part of her body we called...
  18. cj.

SS bike?

My computer is not letting me search and im sure there is at least 64 000 threads on this topic but I cant look so heres another. A friend and I just built a few big jumps with gaps varying between about 4 and 15 feet and some northshore and other obstacles in there as well. So pretty much we...
  19. cj.

Bogans.........insert lyrics/trent from punchy videos here

Well here is my rant about bogans. Me and a mate were down under a bridge at my local dj's getting ready to take some photos of some graffiti for my art assignment when my mate said "did you throw a rock at me?" I said no so we kept on going, just as we were about to start these 2 dudes rock...
  20. cj.

Knolly Bikes

I saw these in revo a while ago so i checked them out. They have definitly got a cool looking range of frames. Heres the link. http://knollybikes.com/bikes Any body ridden one?