Search results

1. A

VIC 2008 Kona stinky -PRICE DROP- $1700 - SOLD please delete

I also still have the original marzocchi 66's that came on the bike if anybody would prefer them over the 888's
  2. A

Now $1700, Dont miss out:D
  3. A

Another bump Its just sittin aroun not getting ridden;)
  4. A

^^BUMP^^ $2000, no point me having it when I dont ride it;)
  5. A

BUMP Perfect bike for beginners and it really is close to new condition.
  6. A

Stars carbon mtb frame?

My old frame is too small and I was looking on the internet and found this- http://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/shopping-cart/mtb-frames/stars-full-carbon-mountain-bike-frame/ Anyone have one of these frames? Anyone know anything about them? Is it worth $600?
  7. A

NSW Downhill Bike under $2000

I have my 08 kona stinky for sale, its in exellent condition, i have it listed for $2200 but I'm sure we could do a deal:D http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188686
  8. A

Here's some photos, let us know if you want any more.
  9. A

Sorry, forgot to say its an XL(16.5inch) frame and it has a e.13 lg1 chain guide:D
  10. A

Item: 2008 Kona Stinky Location: Wonga Park, Melbourne Item Condition: Exellent, has been hardly ridden Reason for selling: A few reasons but the main one is I'v moved house away from riding mates plus I'v lost interest in DH/FR riding Price and price conditions:$1700, will consider other...
  11. A

No one to ride with

Thanks Cam, I saw a thread on here a while ago about the wonga park dh build(not sure if its the same track you're talking about but anyway). That would be awesome if you let me know whan your next ride day is.
  12. A

No one to ride with

yep, Wonga Park, also I not exactly the best rider so If I was to find somebody to go riding with they would have to be around the same skill level as me.
  13. A

No one to ride with

I dont know about anyone else but i find that riding alone really isnt that fun and I'm getting quite bored doing it. There are alot of good tracks around where i live but there just boring to ride alone. I ride xc and dh and i really dont want to get out of the sport but no one I know have any...
  14. A

XC or Downhill

I'm sure that the force 3.0 could handle light downhill, I mean it is an all mountain bike so I think that you should just stick with it. Maby have a go at some light downhill trails first and then see what you reckon.
  15. A

marzocchi 888RCV

OK, well, I look like an idiot:o
  16. A

need poasts for trading acces

Are you being sarcastic or what:confused::)
  17. A

marzocchi 888RCV

Couldn't You just take the forks out and mesure them?
  18. A

practice cos i suck

What bike do you have? is it heavy? My kona stinky weighs a good 21kg. I push down the forks just before the start of the jump then when they rebound it helps to pull the bike up.That aswell as alot of speed is how I do I. But just practice thats the only way you can get better.
  19. A

need poasts for trading acces

I just got mine this week and I have applied twice. It also took about a month to get accepted so just be patient.
  20. A

DH kona stab deluxe, new parts

looks awesome, love it, How do you find the van r with a 400lb spring because I have the same on my stinky and I can bottom it out over a 4 foot drop and I'm not that heavy - about 73 kgs.