Search results

1. duggymag

2006 bombers oil/seals

Hey there guys look im stumpt to why this is happening, but i have a set of 2006 bomber 888s, and they have not been used fully in about 18 months, still siting on my bike, oil is coming out of one of my seals, just weeping out while its sitting there. why would this be? like i said it has me...
  2. duggymag

2006 bombers oil/seals

Hey there guys look im stumpt to why this is happening, but i have a set of 2006 bomber 888s, and they have not been used fully in about 18 months, still siting on my bike, oil is coming out of one of my seals, just weeping out while its sitting there. why would this be? like i said it has me...
  3. duggymag

DH The 2012 Giant Glory 0, what brilliance

looking awesome there mate :) have the glorys this year changed at all bisides the colour ? and have the geo specs changed (bottom bracket hight, head angle,.. ect) ??? cheers duggy
  4. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

DONE!! interested, keen you name it im there!! be great to have it on the good sied of PV and have some wicked tracks XD
  5. duggymag

Yack Vic DH Series

Awesome shots there mate :D thanks
  6. duggymag

VDHS Yackandanda

Scrub and a half from Connor XD sweet pics there mate.
  7. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

might come up for a burn in the arvo for an hour or 2.
  8. duggymag

VDHS round 4 Baw Baw 2011

Got a sick shot of me :) cheers mate Awesome shots of the pro riders in finals!!
  9. duggymag

VICDHS Round 4: Baw Baw Set 1

Got some sick shots there jake! Got one of me cheers man :D
  10. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

yeah fair call Andy :) yeah mate had an awesome as weekend, was having the best run in my Qualy, but i came off half way through on rock and mud and lost heeps of time ended up 24th, and missed out buy 2 spots to Qualify :/ but all and all was a great weekend !!
  11. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

hahaha young alex, publess alex, balls havnt droped yet and mum still whipes your arse young alex.... that place has served us well, its a training ground for us who ride there, Geoff, Tom, luke and others who ride there, everyone in our thread, wouldnt be where they are today with out it, as...
  12. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

Hahahaha I like this comment,.. You know why I like it,.. Because as we have already stated we get territorial when little ****'s like yourself go in and start building lines and digging the place up for there own pleasure, now if im not mistaken ftgalex you were the one to start asking about...
  13. duggymag

Flat rise Head sets

Hello there fellow riders. I have a 2010 Giant Glory 00, im looking to lower my front end with flat bars, but i also noticed the stock FSA head set rises up about half inch, i was thinking of changing head set aswell, any recomendations to what i should get ?? with consideration on price...
  14. duggymag

delete plz xoxox

Hey there Alex, im one of the local riders down at Doongalla (thought i would introduce myself). Now first things first, i dont really appreciate been called a little bitch, thats very much uncalled for. With the deal on the tracks at Doongalla and the jumps and what not, like what has been...
  15. duggymag

2010/2011 VDHS Rd3 - Mt Buller (Mtbpicsonline.com)

Awesome photos there Hux!! Got some sick one's of me thanks mate! Looking great, see you at you yangs.
  16. duggymag

Mt Buller VDHS Round 3

Thanks for the pic's mate :) Good spots to shoot from
  17. duggymag

Private Property North-East Melbourne Downhill/Dirt-jump Ressurection!

Im not trying to bitch out of hard work buy using machinery, just curious to know what he has used to move such amounts of dirt. i have my own interests in building jumps and tracks my self :D just curios.
  18. duggymag

yeah fair enough then, well sounds good as!! How long would you think each DH track will be ? Time/lenght
  19. duggymag

PUMP TRACKS get digging

Mate thats awesome as! You have done a top job on it, and no half arsen it you have put all proper drainage in as well Im loving the effort here, well done! I have attempted to build a track my self, but the dirt that we can only get a hold of at the moment, is very dry and gravely, and it...
  20. duggymag

To easy mate! Just like to ask what equipment have you got to build the other bits and peaces, like the DJ, 4X and the pump track, because normally they take a fair bit of dirt. (Depending on the size) do you use bobcats, or small excavators, monster trucks... Ect Ect: basically equipment more...