Search results

1. duggymag

2006 bombers oil/seals

Hey there guys look im stumpt to why this is happening, but i have a set of 2006 bomber 888s, and they have not been used fully in about 18 months, still siting on my bike, oil is coming out of one of my seals, just weeping out while its sitting there. why would this be? like i said it has me...
  2. duggymag

2006 bombers oil/seals

Hey there guys look im stumpt to why this is happening, but i have a set of 2006 bomber 888s, and they have not been used fully in about 18 months, still siting on my bike, oil is coming out of one of my seals, just weeping out while its sitting there. why would this be? like i said it has me...
  3. duggymag

Flat rise Head sets

Hello there fellow riders. I have a 2010 Giant Glory 00, im looking to lower my front end with flat bars, but i also noticed the stock FSA head set rises up about half inch, i was thinking of changing head set aswell, any recomendations to what i should get ?? with consideration on price...
  4. duggymag

Smaller cassettes

Hi there. I have been thinking of making my cassette smaller from a 9 speed to a 5 or 6 speed. But firstly I’d just like to ask around for what combination of different sized gears people are running and that find that work really well ? Also like to ask, if it is even possible anymore to...
  5. duggymag

postage and handling

hello everyone. im selling my bycycle and i may end up having to send it interstate. my question is what company should i use ?? how do i go about it ?? any and all information to do with sending a bike by mail would be very much apreciated :) cheers
  6. duggymag

2010 commencal supreme DH (problems ??)

hello everyone like to know from any owner of a 2010 Commencal supreme DH if you have found any problems with them. Example: cracking, loose components... ect .. ??? thanks guys :)
  7. duggymag

what forks came with it ???

Hello everyone i have a 2006 giant STP zero, i bought this second hand, and the previous owner had sprayed the forks, and i have no idea what they are... dose anyone know what forks came with the 2006 STP zero's?? to describe them: they have 2 car valve points on the top of each storchen, to...
  8. duggymag

hanger help...

G-day guys i need some help, i have an 06 stp zero, i got it second hand, and i need a hanger for it. would they (giant) of changed the design of hanger from 06 till 2010.. ? and or would anyone have a picture of one so i can compear and find the right one :D cheers guys
  9. duggymag

eyebrow piecing and full faces

g-day guys, this might be a little bit off topic but i thought it would be the best place to ask.... anyone who has an eyebrow piecing, when putting on, and taking of your full face helmet, how do you stop, or control the "sitchuation" when your eyebrow bar gets caught on the helmet ? do you...
  10. duggymag

06 STP 0 question?

g-day guys im just curious, i have a 06 STP 0 that needs a repair done (weld) just wanted to know for shore, what sort of metal would/is the frame be made out of...... ??
  11. duggymag

Mt beauty crashes .....

g-day gys me as one of the riders who had crashed at mt beauty, i know it sucks heeps to hear from the first aid / doctor to know that you are not able to race for the rest of the weekend. you gys mite of seen me walking around on saturday with a sling on, from the start of the of the day...