Search results

1. Jbeardo

my very costom norco ryde

very nice, how does it ride? the raw looks quite good as is. what are you considering?
  2. Jbeardo

4X Mongoose Ritual Dirt.

thanks guys.
  3. Jbeardo

4X Mongoose Ritual Dirt.

As many of you may remember, CTN put out a t-shirt competition around November last year. Though through lots of emails and post not arriving. i have finally gotten my prise. please dont judge me because i didnt buy a new frame with the prise money, just didnt need it and all the other parts...
  4. Jbeardo

Felt DH, SantaCruz XC

very nice bikes. im assuming the black market use to be a stp?
  5. Jbeardo

Santa Cruz Jackal *renthal sprocket upgrade*

"what's that daddy?", "i don't know son, seems too be a unicycle." very nice bike, love to see it all built up.
  6. Jbeardo

$500 For Christamas (Shirt Comp Top 10)

chears tim, thanks for your comment. though im still waiting for ctn to get back to me?
  7. Jbeardo

Leaf Cycles GIVEAWAY - Shirt Competition!

just a couple more. Black or White?
  8. Jbeardo

thanks rabatt just got another new design ps. JONO WADE loving the tv design.
  9. Jbeardo

thanks guys, and yeah email sent.
  10. Jbeardo

hey thanks
  11. Jbeardo

Just curious if this would be something people would consider?
  12. Jbeardo

snaps

Some very nice pictures there sean. I especially like the 2nd last one with the cruzyness of it.
  13. Jbeardo

post your crash sequences!

woow if you look at it backwards some of you guys pull off some amazing things.
  14. Jbeardo

dirt jumps in central coast [terrigal]

hey mike i would be happy to help with building the dj's, even though im hardly any good at jumping i would be happy to have a dig.
  15. Jbeardo

dirt jumps in central coast [terrigal]

hahaha, i would take Tyler's advice no one tells you anything these days. I've lived in terrigal for most of my life and the best your going to find is the bmx track behind bridge coast stadium. other places are pretty of the track. PS don't bump, your hardly going to get a reply faster that way.
  16. Jbeardo

Home Made - HT Mk4

wooow, now that is beauty. i would love to say that i made something like that, you really are one to admire.
  17. Jbeardo

dj wheel sets suggestions

hey just curious to what you guys think to the leaf cycles Venture Rim, any good??
  18. Jbeardo

DJ Riotriotriot

really nice, i love the colour. only thing is destickerise it to make it nice and clean.
  19. Jbeardo

[Street] DMR Rhythm

very nice too see such a connection with a bike. kinda brings a tear to my eyes. im agreeing with Barspin, putting it somewhere like on your wall would do it justest.
  20. Jbeardo

Silly things that you used to believe when you first started riding

that the more the gears, the better your bike was and performed and the way your pedal back break, made you skid better.