Search results

1. Kingy

'06 Giant DH Comp - Decals

G'day Keen to get some of these stickers for a resto:) Any chance you can email the artwork cheers Kingy cutanddice@gmail.com
  2. Kingy

Chest cam action from the new Knapsack DH trail Glenbrook

A bit raw and noisy please get up and enjoy our trail http://youtu.be/7IVZsd8fD5A
  3. Kingy

new(ish) DH bike...wadda ya rekon bout that Millyard thing? Re: Dirt 69

Millyard production? Did a bike ever get made for retail love the design?
  4. Kingy

NSW (SOLD) 2012 World Cup Boxxers

[b]Item: Boxxer Forks [b]Location: My Shed [b]Item Condition: Used [b]Reason for selling: Got Fox [b]Price and price conditions: $800 fi [b]Extra Info: none [b]Pictures: none
  5. Kingy

NSW (SOLD) 2012 World Cup Boxxers

Forks Sold Thanks for the criticism of my inexperience at selling things on Rotorburn it was an eye opening experience
  6. Kingy

Old Bathurst Road history

Gone but not forgotten Ha Ha! I think around the time of the writing of this original thread I was working in Ireland, wonder if old mate knocked on the door
  7. Kingy

Old Bathurst Road history

Late mail Wish I'd seen this years ago
  8. Kingy

why arent dh racers wearing gay skin tight suits?

Lycra clad warriors I love rocking up to a club race in my lycra
  9. Kingy

[SOLD] 2010 giant glory dh med @ $2300

Offer made pending veiwing Looks like she might be gone in the interest of fairness though it's still on the Market
  10. Kingy

[SOLD] 2010 giant glory dh med @ $2300

$2500 Sydney / Blue Mountains Forks: Fox 40's Rear Shock: Fox DHX 450lb spring Drive train: Shimano Saint Wheels: Saint hubs, alloy rims Rubber: Maxxis Bars: Truvativ Boo @ 800mm wide Grips: Giant OEM lock ons Stem: Atlas direct mount Pedals: Nil Seatpost: Giant OEM Condition...
  11. Kingy

Kingy retires from DH racing

Cheers mate Yeah, smas'n gaps ia primo gonna miss it big time!
  12. Kingy

Kingy retires from DH racing

Hey peeps, After a good stint of DH racing the time has come to hang up the armour. My last hit out at Awaba in the Hunter saw me break my hip on the notorius "Stairway to heaven" It was a brutal stack and at first I thought I got off cheap but after a couple of seconds reality kicked...
  13. Kingy

DH/ Blaxland

Interim site Hey mate, there is an interim DH site at Knapsack reserve access via lovers walk off barnett St glenbrook head down the main fireroad and take the 3rd little fire trail on your left follow it along till you get into an open area and just keep going right this will bring you down to...
  14. Kingy

Australian 16 year old Downhill Mountain biking sensation Danielle BEECROFT

Danni Beecroft rocks! What a pinner, Danni is such a breath of fresh air for our sport, BMX will be spewing they didnt manage to hold onto this young charger!
  15. Kingy

Craig Gordon involved in hit run.

:-( Devostated, thoughts with u Craig & Kookla I caught a FB post about an injury, no indication of the severity, hearing the news now has just been gutting, you are an inspiration to so many people, please God help Anita and Craig overcome this incredible misfortune and empower them with the...
  16. Kingy

wtb good conditon leatt brace.

Neck brace Hey Louie, I have an EVS brace i just brought paid 250 for it i think, its a medium, works well if you are red hot keen let me know i will fish it out of the car and take a pic and send it ur way Cheers
  17. Kingy

NSW Warrimoo DH - Needs your support *UPDATE - REC PLAN ATTACHED*

Warrimoo DH Stone the crows I thought for a minute that a new DH trail had popped up in my backyard with out me even knowing about it, catchy name "Warrimoo" being a susburb in the Blue Mountains. Expect a bit of solidarity from the http://www.BMORC.com crew when the time comes for a...
  18. Kingy

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Knapsack "Stringline" Downhill track Hey lads, If you are living in the Blue Mountains and have not registered for http://www.BMORC.com then now is the time its easy to do and you can get lots of information from me and the other guys pulling this whole show together, so get registered on...
  19. Kingy

new tracks in blue mountains.

Dhlouie's suggestions for new DH tracks Hey DHlouie, Mate awesome input love your work, i will have a chat with the other blokes running the show and we will ask the man form the council to recommend your site as a proposed area for a Downhill track. In the mean time there is nothing...
  20. Kingy

Save Old Bathurst Road Mountain bike tracks Please vote

Save Old Bathurst Road Mountain bike tracks Please vote 2 clicks is all it takes vote No to help save the tracks :-) Q: Do you support Blue Mountains City Council's decision to close the downhill bike tracks? Yes (19%) No (81%) Total Votes: 689...