Search results

1. Kingy

Chest cam action from the new Knapsack DH trail Glenbrook

A bit raw and noisy please get up and enjoy our trail http://youtu.be/7IVZsd8fD5A
  2. Kingy

NSW (SOLD) 2012 World Cup Boxxers

Forks Sold Thanks for the criticism of my inexperience at selling things on Rotorburn it was an eye opening experience
  3. Kingy

[SOLD] 2010 giant glory dh med @ $2300

$2500 Sydney / Blue Mountains Forks: Fox 40's Rear Shock: Fox DHX 450lb spring Drive train: Shimano Saint Wheels: Saint hubs, alloy rims Rubber: Maxxis Bars: Truvativ Boo @ 800mm wide Grips: Giant OEM lock ons Stem: Atlas direct mount Pedals: Nil Seatpost: Giant OEM Condition...
  4. Kingy

Kingy retires from DH racing

Hey peeps, After a good stint of DH racing the time has come to hang up the armour. My last hit out at Awaba in the Hunter saw me break my hip on the notorius "Stairway to heaven" It was a brutal stack and at first I thought I got off cheap but after a couple of seconds reality kicked...
  5. Kingy

Save Old Bathurst Road Mountain bike tracks Please vote

Save Old Bathurst Road Mountain bike tracks Please vote 2 clicks is all it takes vote No to help save the tracks :-) Q: Do you support Blue Mountains City Council's decision to close the downhill bike tracks? Yes (19%) No (81%) Total Votes: 689...
  6. Kingy

Downhill tracks in Blue Mountains under threat of closure show your support :-)

Hello, If you don't feel like reading this but still feel strongly about the issue of track closures and want to show your support, then type an email telling the powers that be, what affect the closure of Old Bathurst Road and Nichols parade Downhill tracks would mean to you. Send them...
  7. Kingy

Photos Masters DH Ourimbah

G'day, Any one get an cool photos from the masters, would love to get a memento Cheers
  8. Kingy

Mtba Downhill Round 1

The first round of the MTBA downhill at Lithgow ended in contraversial circmumstances today after the fall of an under 19 rider forced the closure of the track due to OH and S risk and poor light. Congratulations to the event organisers and the Central Tablelands Mountain Bike club for...