Search results

1. J

Helmets - are you really covered?

Anyone else seen the full page ad in the latest copy of Mountain Biking Australia trying to scare people out of buying helmets from overseas? Feels like a bad cigarettes can kill type ad. There is a link to the website that has more info: www.bicyclesafe.com.au Personally, I think this shows a...
  2. J

Do you hit a brick wall some days?

I've been riding every other day over the hols and been feeling fit and fresh with my lap times (at manly dam) being consistently fast. I started back at work this week and had my first early morning ride yesterday but my legs were just not having any of it. I wanted to blast out some faster...
  3. J

Fox Fork cap keeps coming loose

I've got a Fox 32 F100 RL fork and find that every few weeks I need to tighten up the right cap (this is the one that requires a 26mm socket). Is this a common issue? Are there any simple solutions? The LBS did loctite this when they serviced it once and that did seem to help but not solve...
  4. J

Fox Fork Lockout Bearings

I have a fox 32 f100 rl and took off the lockout lever to clean. I've done this quite a few times before but finally the inevitable happened and I lost one of the tiny bearings in the blue lever. Are these easy to source? Do the lbs have spares? Or are they a standard size that I can get from...
  5. J

Dirt Works 100km up for grabs

Interested? Then PM me or phone 0411 113 494. Need to act quick to get details changed. Price is $100.
  6. J

Fox Shock Play

After a year of relatively hard riding, my Fox Float shock developed quite a bit of play. I took it in to be serviced and they replaced the DU bushings. Another 100km later and the play started to return so I took it back once more and again they replaced the DU bushings. I've just done another...