Search results

1. L

Our Freeride Track

wow, that looks really amazing, esp. the drop. (:
  2. L

im building a bmsex

just get a complete, the upgrade, cause its a lot better value. i would recommend a WTP something or other,kink gap, or a fit am. hope it helped
  3. L

What to Upgrade

no, ive only got 180 2 spend on my bike... anway, where would i get $500 from in 4 days??
  4. L

need help

get either a kink whip or a wethepeople addict or the beyond if u can afford it.
  5. L

What to Upgrade

yeah, im doin that 2, thats why its only $130 out of $180, got 2 keep the parents happy haha im probably goin 2 get a new sprocket, cause mine's really really thin, and im kinda afraid its goin 2 taco really soon. any ideas on wat type? (28-tooth)
  6. L

What to Upgrade

what do you guys reckon i should upgrade(apart from grips) on an almost new kink whip? cause ove got $130US to spend cause wer'e goin 2 america this year. new stem, sprocket, seat... anyone got any ideas?
  7. L

Rate These Bikes... Dunno What To Buy?

get either the wethepeople beyond or the kink whip, cause ive got the whip, and it rides better than the colony endeavor, the wethepeople looks cool, even if turns out to be a bad bike... haha
  8. L

Colony Endeavour vs WTP Trust

get the WTP, cause ive ridden mi mate's colony, and its not that good. or you could get the kink apex....
  9. L

My ride STP2 07 ( NOT STOCK DONT RUN)

wat do u mean?
  10. L

First MTB

get an stp2, cause ive got one, my mates got one(he's 6'2) & my other mates got one too(although he put boXXXers on it, so that not a fair comparison) or you could go for the norco havoc hope it helps
  11. L

How long before you are OK'ed for the "For Sale" section

it might be cause you have to have 5 posts or something im a bit new as well tho, so im not completely sure..
  12. L

Fav freeride bike of all time

i reckon da iron horse 7 point is pretty good i have 2 agree though the dark cycles stuff is really sweet
  13. L

STP 2 or NORCO sasquatch

ive got the STP(SS) its alot better than the sasquatch for dirt jumpin the only problem i had was that the gears on mine were trash, so i had 2 ss it
  14. L

$35 to install an ss kit by LBS?

where'd you get a SS kit for $25?? cause mi local shop said $130 with install
  15. L

STP2 SS conversion help

ive got an STP2 o7' that im converting to singlespeed. da local shop told me that they sell DMR kits for 130, & they'd swap the 16tooth cog for an 11tooth free. I was wondering though, is there any other way to convert it to SS??
  16. L

Kink Apex

ive got the whip so its probly real different, but nothin's bent broken or popped yet, its a really good bike & really lite
  17. L

*#^Eastern Thunderbird^#*

dude thats a real sweet ride u got there
  18. L

My ride STP2 07 ( NOT STOCK DONT RUN)

19. L

Overview of Commencal Absolut al1 2008

i was thinkin about an absolut a2, as my stp has had it & its not worth fixing up, wat forks does it come with??