Search results

1. rUNdLe

a day at the bowl

holy shit... i saw you there today hahaha. i was the kid in the red singlet...
  2. rUNdLe

Sold

Hey mate. interested. any chance of postage to melbourne 3054? also, is the ody rim chrome?
  3. rUNdLe

RHD Hubs and Grinding

Hey everyone. I'm looking at buying a second-hand BMX with a RHD hub, and as i ride left foot forward, i grind on the right side, where the sprocket and chain are... :o So, my question, what would be the affects of grinding on the right side with a RHD hub until i have enough cash to convert...
  4. rUNdLe

Two hip mack opnions.

Thinkin of getting one. any tips, recomendations... cheers.
  5. rUNdLe

QLD Sold

mildly :rolleyes:
  6. rUNdLe

VIC Sold!!

thanks mate. looks decent. what are the "mirraco" branded things like? i.e. stem, wheel, bars etc cheers.
  7. rUNdLe

VIC Sold!!

hey mate. interested, could you email some more pics to rundle_in_the_jungle@hotmail.com? cheers, jack.
  8. rUNdLe

What Part Should I get Thread

08 stolen pinch. thoughts? cheers.
  9. rUNdLe

FOUND Giant Trance

HAHAHA. ye, i hadn't noticed that.
  10. rUNdLe

FOUND Giant Trance

Hi all. Just looking through some Cash Convertors ads and saw this: http://webshop.cashconverters.com.au/item/570992/Raceface_Trance_X2_Bike/ Dno about you but i think it looks kinda dodge, basically like everything else they sell there. Anyway, hopefully this might be someones pride and...
  11. rUNdLe

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Melbourne area

D-locks are the only way to go mate.
  12. rUNdLe

ABD. Help please.

:o it's ok mate, just relax.
  13. rUNdLe

ABD. Help please.

yeh i was always a little unsure due to the lack of information about the bike and some of things i read being either "yeh it's great" or basically what you are saying. DANCLOSH - i'm not really sure to be honest. sounds stupid but probably about 300 - 400. and yeh, kudos to the rotorburn...
  14. rUNdLe

ABD. Help please.

I;m looking into getting back into BMX again. wanting a reasonable bike, not something that is going to break once i start jumping. i found this 2005 ABD "mackdaddy" (avanti bmx development) on ebay. i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the bike or the company...
  15. rUNdLe

20.55 Inch Top Tube

im thinking the advantage is .45 of an inch... :p sorry, that probably wasn't what you were after. try a bike with a 22" top tube and see if it feels better?
  16. rUNdLe

What is this bike?

hmmm. the design at the end of both the chainstay and seatstay look alot like a gt. but i agree that the extended top tube through the seat stay appears not to be there, but the pidtures are kinda inconclusive... ima thinkin the best thing to do/ or have done if it has ended... would be to...
  17. rUNdLe

Delete, no interest.

so what's the deal if it does rain? is it still on? btw, how many people are doing it all night? if any...
  18. rUNdLe

Delete, no interest.

we going together bitch. should be sick.:D
  19. rUNdLe

Pics of your Street/Dirt/Park Bike wanted!!!

hey what year is that frame? i can't find it anywhere. looks friggin mad. :D
  20. rUNdLe

It's That Time Again Kiddies: Zero Tolerance!

thats my thread...;) hahaha