Search results

1. jimmy-dh

How does everyone get their perfect pressure?

I was viewing a few threads before and I noticed that a few of you are very precise when it comes to the psi in your tyres. I have a gauge but Ive never used it, I prefer to do it by feel. So, how does everyone else do it?
  2. jimmy-dh

Youi Insurance TV ad.

Of late, I've been seeing the newest Youi Insurace ad which features a guy riding what seems to be a downhill bike through Melbourne. On the top tube theres an "Iride" bike store sticker so I was just wondering if anyone could provide any clarifacation on the details? I just find it kind of...
  3. jimmy-dh

riding and a crash

This is me riding a small trail area in sunbury. My sister filmed and chose the music. Haha try not to bag me as i'm new to the filming stuff.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-tFK5fuHAQ This is just a road gap at a mates track. My mate nelson ended up crashing as he stuffed his bars...
  4. jimmy-dh

you yangs

hey me and my mate will be at the you yangs next thursday from 7am onwards so if anyones going to be there then let us know on here thanks guys
  5. jimmy-dh

Long gully?

hey its my first season racing downhill and ill be riding long gully in october but im just wondering if theres any road gaps and whats the biggest gap there coz i cant wait to hit a road gap
  6. jimmy-dh

First race

hey im starting my first dh race in the vic series at long gully in october. im just wondering what forms and stuff i will need to fill out coz i dont wanna drive 2 hours and not have the right stuff thanx guys