Search results

1. T

VIC SOLD Banshee Wildcard

Item:2012 Banshee Wildcard medium Location: Point Cook, Melbourne. Can post at buyers expense Item Condition: very good condition, some standard scuff marks Reason for selling: time for an upgrade Price and price conditions: Asking $1800. Extra Info: Frame travel adjustable from 5" to 6.5"...
  2. T

puncture protection

Hi all, The missus and I have just moved to the West Australian goldfields, and there are bastard prickles and thorns everywhere. We went for our first ride yesterday, and both got rear punctures within half an hour. Checked the bikes today, and BOTH front tyres are also flat. Thats 4 punctures...
  3. T

camping near mt buller

Hey guys sorry if this has been covered before, I had a good search and couldn't find anything! I would love to spend a weekend at buller, but also i would like to camp. I know you are not allowed to camp on the mountain, just wondering where the best/closest camping site is? Is there anywhere...
  4. T

dj headset

the time has come to replace the headset on my ns metropolis, as the lower cup is starting to crack. was just wondering what headsets people are running for djing, and how they are going. i dont want to spend 250 on a chris king or hope, looking at something i could pick up for around 100...
  5. T

cranbourne indoor park "the shed" re-opening

hey guys, just heard a thing on triple j about "the shed" indoor skatepark in cranbourne reopening? does anyone know any more details? are mtbs allowed?? session times?? a google search returned no answers...
  6. T

single speed gearing

hey guys, i am thinking about changing to a smaller front chain ring on my dj bike. i am currently running a 36 on the front and a 16 out back, and i like the gearing of it. any suggestions of what sort of sizes to go for?