Search results

1. W

Trying to find an old thread, multicolor cyclocross build?

Looking for a thread, think it was a specialized cyclocross bike with a multicolour respray. almost broke the search function trying to find it.
  2. W

WA WIN a Specialized bike of your choice, up to the value of $4,000! [WAMBA]

We are raising money to build a new 3,230m trail "Goldilocks Zone" in the Farrell Grove area by selling raffle tickets. Spending $10 to fund 1 metre of new singletrack qualifies you for one free entry into a draw to WIN a Specialized bike of your choice, up to the value of $4,000. Increase your...
  3. W

anyone missing a trek fuel ex 9.7?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-TREK-FUEL-EX-9-7-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-BICYCLE-PERTH-LOOK-RRP-5499-/250891147106?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes&hash=item3a6a471762 http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-AS-NEW-TREK-FUEL-EX-9-7-DOWNHILL-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-LOOK-RRP-5499-W0QQAdIdZ309961316...
  4. W

WA SOLD - Fox Float R - $150

Item: Fox Float R 165mm x 38mm Location: Perth Item Condition: Used, but as new. Reason for selling: surplus to my needs Price and price conditions: $150 posted. Extra Info: Come off a 2010 Anthem X3, previous owner upgraded it to a RP23 within a few weeks of owning the bike. Pictures...
  5. W

Fork Choice

Upgrading from a crappy RST capa, funds are limited. this or this or this (need to confirm steerer length of my bike. scrap that, current steerer is 220mm, this'll be too small. Cheers
  6. W

Fulcrum Red Metal 5 / Tetkro IO?

Hi all, Looking at getting some Red Metal 5's to go on my V2. Want to keep my old wheels set up with slicks so will need new rotors/casette/QR. I want to know which set I should be getting to match up to the Tektro IO's currently on the bike? (AFS and International Standard) Also, what...
  7. W

2009 Stairclimb for Multiple Sclerosis

Hi Guys, I am taking part in the 2009 Step Up for MS Stairclimb in order to raise funds for people affected by multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis is the most common disease of the central nervous system and affects over 18,000 Australians. The event is a timed race up 1096 of Perth's...
  8. W

what do i need to make this a decent xc bike?

Hi All, Been riding a Haro V2 like this for a few years (i think mine is a 2007 model, its the same as this but with rear disc too, and runs Deore drivetrain.) In hindsight i think I got jipped $800 but its been ok for commuting. So far ive got a Maxxis Larson TT 2.0 on the rear, and a...
  9. W

Perth Commuters Unite!

Hi guys, I have a little side project going at the moment, inspired by the price of fuel. More and more people are going to jump on their bike these days, so I want to be apart of putting them in the right frame of mind, so they can keep riding. If you get a chance, visit...
  10. W

Entry level ladies bike

Hi girls, My partner is wanting to come out and have a ride with me very occasionally, and is very much tight with here money. Im trying to find a decent entry level bike for a few hundred dollars that will do mainly footpath work, but maybe some fireroads too. The frame only needs to be...
  11. W

Best bag/backpack for commuting?

I saw this on another forum, but as they are quite a worldwide forum I thought I might ask here, a little closer to home. What do you guys use to commute in, apart from leaving all your stuff at work? I'm tossing up between a messenger bag, backpack or rack/top bag combo. I'd love to...
  12. W

Post your commuter!

Still setting mine up, 07 Haro V2 on Maxxis Xenith 1.5" slicks. Put your commuter up for everyone to see, lots of pics and lots of specs!