Search results

1. L

Post your homemade ramps

Omgosh. You made that? Crazy work man, props.
  2. L

Growing up in the 90's...

Omgosh yes. To think, I ignored the "(M)" rating given just before it was aired:p
  3. L

Post Your XC Machine

Picked this little one up about a week ago from farkin, I jsut got her back from the bike shop this afternoon and took her for a spin round the block. Since this is my first XC ride, I was pretty stoked with how easy it wsa to peddal, just rocking back in the saddle seemed strange, probaly just...
  4. L

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

Is that you in the vid Silcone?
  5. L

Retail (warning: may contain rant)

Right on. Wtf elliotdhwhatever your name is, you have been posting useless, unfunny, repetitive shit all week in the off topic section, it is detracting from the funniness. Please stop.
  6. L

Private Property 2roots Mini pump track (+ new pump track)

Crazy work man, the soil looks tops.
  7. L

What are you listening to NOW?

The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
  8. L

New XC Rig?

Sorry man, DW about it anymore, I think I've found something.
  9. L

What are YOU reading?`

Somme Mud. The great war told through the eyes of an infantryman. It is fucked up.
  10. L

[B]SOLD!!, thanks guys.[/B]

Still for sale fellas, come get yourself a great bike.
  11. L

LG Viewty

It goes alrilght, has it's ups and downs. The camera is just fine for screwing around if your not all that serious about photography. But personaly I would prefer a phone with buttons, touch screen isn't that great.
  12. L

Burrrrrrrrrrmp.
  13. L

Give me a Bump.
  14. L

Little Things You Hate

Mates that don't txt back. Either no credit, or just plain lazy. Mate I"ve only got a week of holidays and here I am busting a nut trying to organize shit, just call us back :mad::mad:
  15. L

Little Things You Love

Skating over smooth concrete.
  16. L

What are you listening to NOW?

My delirium - LadyHawke.:o
  17. L

Hey man, Sorry I'm not the best with all this techinical jargon:o I did however get fresh pictures of both wheels for you as well, it appears that both the hubs are the same size, both QR but the front has a bigger axel. Rear Wheel Rear Again Also The Front hub is a KK Disk, while the...
  18. L

Come on fellas, hardly ridden, Great Price, what more could you want?
  19. L

My DownHill Track. WOORAGEE. UPDATED.

The land is lacking that downhill 'atmosphere' but otherwise looks pretty topnotch.