Search results

1. ray_c_au

FOUND Specialized Camber - You Yangs

Bike has been found and returned, Thanks all
  2. ray_c_au

Yeah, that’s where I posted, I’ll pm the admin and ask to approve it, Cheers
  3. ray_c_au

Only the You Yangs MTB page, as it’s the only actively used page from what I could find
  4. ray_c_au

Missing bike, has fallen off car rack whilst leaving You Yangs, Large blacked out Specialized Camber Pro, Pike fork, XX1 drive train, XO brakes, dropper post, fluro green crank boots.
  5. ray_c_au

[LOST] Garmin 800 @ lysterfield

hi all, Managed to lose my Garmin on a night ride tonight. Route taken; Logan park track, lower buckle,mahogany track, Thomson track, lamberts track and noticed it when I turned onto red gum track. Black back with the black carbon fibre pattern on the front. Would love to get it back...
  6. ray_c_au

sold

Still available?
  7. ray_c_au

Sold

I'll take it, pm bank details. Cheers
  8. ray_c_au

VIC Lysterfield Park

the animal on the demo rode again and just for kicks did some uphill bunny hops while the rest of us were struggling to just ride up
  9. ray_c_au

VIC Lysterfield Park

dude on the demo is an absolute animal, bear in mind does the full xc loop on 8" DH bike with a 11-21 cassette
  10. ray_c_au

NSW SOLD RockSHOX reverb 30.9 that needs some love $60!

if the sale falls through, I'll take it
  11. ray_c_au

VIC XT m660 crank arm (non-drive side)

They're only 4" tho and there is a bit of internal wear. I have some Manitou dual crown forks that are in good working condition and are 5" so might actually be usable. let me know
  12. ray_c_au

yes Moorey I do
  13. ray_c_au

yes old bean
  14. ray_c_au

Hey Stoo, did you ever get rid of that left crank arm? Ray Chan
  15. ray_c_au

Whistler XC trails - is a guided tour a good plan

track down Luke Garside at http://www.arbutusroutes.com/ Awesome guy, knows his stuff as a bike rider, mechanic and ride guide and of course he's a top aussie bloke. recent article on NSMB, tongue in cheek, but you get the idea. http://www.nsmb.com/this-is-not-an-enduro-ride/
  16. ray_c_au

VIC Easton Vice Steam - - - SOLD- - -

I'll take it
  17. ray_c_au

The Great Cockpit Sale -delete please

Hi John, I'll take the pedals :-) Ray
  18. ray_c_au

Yeti SB66 or SB95 or something else

As a big, average height bloke (130kg/178cm) the SB66 gives me a supportive mid stroke xc ride. ie. I dont shoot thru travel. So for my riding style/areas it works well as a fun/all day trail bike up down or across. I've not had much of a chance to ride any gravity sections other than...
  19. ray_c_au

Sold

do you know the top tube length? ta
  20. ray_c_au

Where to buy Specialized DH bikes in Melbourne?

Trailmix have the Demo in a medium in the shop, I think it's the 2012 model, call 'em 87904402