Search results

1. budapest

need help 4X gate system

hey guys(and girls) i am building a 4X gate system for my magor year 12 project and am looking for a place to buy the piston and audio sequence system any help would i would be muchly gratful for.
  2. budapest

2009 Devinci Wilson 4

how's it ride man??
  3. budapest

Awaba State Round 2 2010

hey man was wondering if you had any pics of 119 was on a black intense M6 in a lucha tld jersey and black tld long pants with a the las vagas helmet thanks mate if you have any could you send them to danbodor@bigpond.com thanks
  4. budapest

Intense m6 stealthy in black

haven't weighed it yet mate hopefully soon
  5. budapest

Intense m6 stealthy in black

Frame - Intense M6 Front shock/fork - Boxxer teams Handlebars -Sun line flat bars Stem - sunline boxxer dirrect mout Grips -ODI riffian's Saddle - sunline V2 Seatpost - thomson brakes - Elexer CR's Cranks - saint Chainguide -E-13 derailleur - Saint shifter - Saint Wheel...
  6. budapest

Tom and I ride Red Hill

nice vid man and hay man what song did you use
  7. budapest

a few DJ snaps

bahahahahaha and nice pics man
  8. budapest

NSW InterSchools

divsion1 year 11 yeti dj and M6 downhill ,4x and XC heathcote high
  9. budapest

Mortdale jumps

yer they are being rebuilt with somthing like 4 rows of different sized table tops and a pump track designed by tbsm or some thing along those lines
  10. budapest

shire DJs and corners

yer its is a yeti and it rides so smooth im loving it
  11. budapest

Dump Run! Wooooo

looks like an awsome track and nice photos
  12. budapest

shire DJs and corners

you just keep asking yourself that question :)
  13. budapest

can you sign my petition to keep depot rd jumps

signed and why are they being dozered
  14. budapest

Jackal V Yeti DJ

thats what i did with my yeti
  15. budapest

Jackal V Yeti DJ

i agree with fixie god the yeti is better (i love my yeti)but seriosly man you have to ride both to make a comparasen and it comes right down to which one feels best for you and which every one likes something different so really you need to ride the new jackle first before you decide(Bodor )
  16. budapest

Hodgey and Blakeo....Factory Pinners!

these fellows are truly dedicated to this sport we call moutain biking and are people we should really look up to and try to be like in the future, i know that if i can be 1/20th of the rider these two are i will be proud of myself.
  17. budapest

MTBA feedback survey- DH racers

NECK BRACE: got one very comfortible BACK/CHEST ARMOUR:cant were one with my amour KNEE/LEG GUARDS:knee ELBOW/ARM GUARDS:no GLOVES:yes GOGGLES:yes
  18. budapest

TBSM Dual Slalom day ByNTB 18/10/09

Good day was worth it . Good on TBSM for running it for all the riders
  19. budapest

My 2009 yeti DJ

they grip very well in the dry but when it gets muddy they tend to clog up with mud
  20. budapest

QLD **sold** Clipless Shoes

hey mate any sizes