Search results

1. rangdaddy

DH My kona stinky

after ever thing said about these post your___ thread I see what they are talking about how there are alot of the post your____threads out there so hear is my kona stinky 2004:D
  2. rangdaddy

ride day this weekend

hey is there anyone interested in going for a ride day this weekend at a track near my house it is a sick track contact me on rangdaddy@y7mail.com if you are interested :D
  3. rangdaddy

juicy 3s farked

my juicy 3s are now farked they have a super sticky piston so i put them in for a service new everything pads, bleed, bushings but the piston is sticking so i was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with there juicy 3s :confused: and if there is anything you can do to stop this...
  4. rangdaddy

good skateparks to ride at

I live in Woori Yallock. I was wondering if anybody can sujest any good places to go riding at. that are'nt to far away no futher than Glen Wavely :D:cool::eek:
  5. rangdaddy

Mace T-II Shin Guards

Shin guards are pretty simple things when it comes down to it. They sit on the front of your leg, and hopefully provide enough protection in the event of something unpleasant happening. Other then that, they don't have much use, other then of course telling random people you ride by how extreme...
  6. rangdaddy

Dirty Grinder ISIS

So heres this little company called Dirty (best name ever). Based out of BC, Dirty offers a bunch of pretty smart gear at a decent price, with decent performance. We managed to get our hands on a set of their chromo cranks, called the Grinders. The Grinders are a chromo arm with an ISIS...
  7. rangdaddy

boxxer races busted

i hit the road gap at long gully hit the first and second step down smooth and the step up smooth then the little road gap and i landed it smmoth then i feal as if my front suspenion stop working and slamed on the brakes and look down and see a very bad site i just broke my boxxers :mad: and to...
  8. rangdaddy

2010 boxxer forks

It’s lighter, more precise and ultimately faster. Increased confidence and control with decreased weight. The most successful downhill fork of all time is now all new for the first time in its storied history. Lighter - Lighter is always better. BoXXer achieves its light weight through a...
  9. rangdaddy

new bike

kind of new to the dh world and was wondering if it time to get a new dh bike i've got a 2004 stinky specs: frame:2004 stinky forks:2005 boxxer race rear shock:fox vanille pro peddel rims:mavic 279 disc hubs(front)hadley (rear) da bomb head spin brakes: hayes nine front and back cranks...
  10. rangdaddy

2005 boxxer race forks

should i get a new pear of forks or not thay have done 3 years of racing and thay are starting to make a funney sound when thay compres??? what should i do:confused:
  11. rangdaddy

clip less peddles

does anybody have any clip less for sale and what do you segest i get and what you think about clip less peddles:confused: sorry guys i forgot to search first:eek::cool: