Search results

1. who...?

Powder coating Dh frame

This is just one of three of my bikes i have powder coated. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?213161-Commencal-Dh-mini-Re-build/page2
  2. who...?

How far would you go for Bling ?

If i get board with the colours on the bike i just pull the hole lot apart and paint what i want in any colour i think looks good. Im not out there to have the best bike or the lightest bike or be the faster rider i dont even race, bikes are more of a chill out down time hobbie for me but...
  3. who...?

Does anyone have a job they like, if so what do you do?

Hell yea i enjoy going to work every day to work on old cars and motor bikes and the odd pushbike and also all sorts of motors. What do i do? Well im an abrasive blaster (Sand blast, soad blast, beadblast.) I also do a lot of undercoating (primer.) And prep ready for a spray jobs, also on an...
  4. who...?

Future Fail?

Is it me or dose the front break cable pass through the wheel between the spokes...?
  5. who...?

DH Commencal Dh mini. Re-build.

Yeah i dont drink wild turkey. I just had the stickers sitting in my tool box so i thought why not there only stickers.
  6. who...?

Ok so after a good feed of jack daniels and fish and chips i got stuck into putting the bike back togeather with what parts i have ready. I just wish i could take good photos as these really dont do the bike any good. Ok so let me know what you all think...
  7. who...?

Hahaha well i am no good at photoshop so i just start with one colour say like the frame and then i just think ohh yeah ill add some orange or yellow or blue or what ever colour i think will look really good. With this bike tho i knew i wanted to do something orange so i just had to pick my...
  8. who...?

Um yeah a little bit as it only has a silver flake in it but if it had a gold and silver flake it would be a lot better. Well i got some more parts finished this afternoon, im just hoping the colour i have picked dose well with the steel pearl and the white. Ok so heres some pics of the...
  9. who...?

Hey cheers guys. Hopefully i will have some more parts painted up tomorrow depending on how i go with time at work. I picked them up at one of my LBS but im pretty sure CRC sells them or maybe it was one of the Australian online stores i cant remember now but just have a look around...
  10. who...?

As some of you may know by now i tend to re-build and re-spray all my bikes. (See link below.) http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?191297-Pretty-with-pink.-Finished-build.-28-11-09&highlight=pretty+pink So last christmas i picked up a commencal supreme DH mini second hand and...
  11. who...?

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

Never really liked the GT, but i must say im loving the 2011 range a lot.
  12. who...?

What to shout at riders on the track

I remember seeing a picture on here a few years ago of a guy flashing a rider. Maybe he lost his voice so just droped his dacks...?
  13. who...?

Stripping paint

What kind of paint is on there now? And why dose it need to be removed to be repainted? (Im guessing that it has cracked and gone brittle.) If it has cracked and gone brittle i would suggest a heat gun and a paint scrape then a good sand, undercoat and then a good outdoor top coat. But if...
  14. who...?

The Ctrl-V thread

brazilian WTF?
  15. who...?

Favourite Inventions

KY. Zippos. Screw top beer bottles. (As we all know its just a prick to pull them of sometimes.) Real boobs. Fake boobs. Vagians. The brazilian. Slamin guitar solo's. Jack daniels. Ice. (And no not the junky kind.) That will do for now.
  16. who...?

worlds brightest flashlight

It wont light a match and it wont burn your bible but it last a shit load longer and is nice and bright. Also that guy cant cook an egg for shit. http://www.ledlenserusa.com/product_info.php?modelNum=8437 . .
  17. who...?

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

After seeing how rusty that bb was, the bb on the bike is really nice and clean. (Although im guessing you would have givin it a wipe out?)
  18. who...?

Sneak Peek Kona Supreme Operator

Are kona going to be making changes to any of there other models for 2011 or just the stab? Also love the look for 2011.
  19. who...?

Best Animal Pictures

Zack thinks he's a good worker but really hes just a slack lay-about.