Search results

1. who...?

DH Commencal Dh mini. Re-build.

As some of you may know by now i tend to re-build and re-spray all my bikes. (See link below.) http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?191297-Pretty-with-pink.-Finished-build.-28-11-09&highlight=pretty+pink So last christmas i picked up a commencal supreme DH mini second hand and...
  2. who...?

Video converter.

I would like to know if there is a programe i can download so i can convert asf, wmv, avi, ect to a quicktime player file? I would like to know this as i have some videos on my computer that i would like to add to my phone but my phone will only play quicktime files. Thank for any help...
  3. who...?

Need some mechanical help.

So i did a service on my mums car the other day, oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs ect.... But when it came time to do the fuel filter, no matter how hard i looked i could not find it any where, iv googled and wiki'd and looked throught the owners manual back to front and back again but...
  4. who...?

Can someone explain?

Well i put and order in from CRC and decided that i would use there UPS delivery sevice as it ships in a fewer less days. So i got the tracking number and thought i would just see where my package is, well to my suprise it looks like my package is taking a little vacation. It has been to 3...
  5. who...?

Australian dealer...?

Is there any Australian dealers that import Mondraker bikes? . . . . . . . . . . Not sure this needed a new thread but i did not no what else to do.
  6. who...?

For the rev-heads amongst us.

This is some engine: Maximum power: 108,920 hp at 102 rpm Maximum torque: 5,608,312 lb/ft at 102rpm The Wartsila-Sulzer RTA96-C turbocharged two-stroke diesel engine is the most powerful and most efficient prime-mover in the world today. The Aioi Works of Japan 's Diesel United, Ltd...
  7. who...?

QLD WTB. Seat post.

Item: Seat post. Location: Gordonvale QLD, but i dont care where it comes from. Price range/Willing to Pay: Hmm dont really want to go over $60 Extra Info: Style must be for railed seats and must be a 30mm.
  8. who...?

DJ Pretty with pink. Finished build. 28-11-09

So after riding downhill for a while i thought it was time to build up a hardtail for cruising around on, maybe if i need to go to the shops or take the dog for a walk or just want to head out for a ride after work. After some thought and shopping around i decided to buy a second hand frame...
  9. who...?

Marzocchi 66.

I just want to no what the average axel to crown hight is on a set of marzocchi 66, dose not matter what year but would like the year posted next to the size as there might be a difference in size for the different years. I just want to know as i was thinking of going single crown on my 07...
  10. who...?

F+R Hubs

I have a shimano M495 front hub and a shimano M525 rear hub. I just want to know what size axel/skewers i need to fit these hubs....? Thanks for any help.
  11. who...?

Seat post size...?

I just recently brought my first hardtail frame and took it into the bike shop to have some old headset cups removed. While i was in there i asked about a seat post and what size, the guy in the bike shop measured and told me it was a 30.9mm post. So brought a 30.9mm seat post and it dose...
  12. who...?

Brrr...?

I know this is a stupid question but does any one know the name of the song or artist for the new coca cola "Release the BRRR" add? cheers matt.
  13. who...?

Drop crown setup

I am buying a set of drop crowns for my 07 marzocchi 888. I would like to know if i can run a flat crown on the bottom and a drop crown on the top? Or do i have to run it as eather flat crown top and bottom or drop crown top and bottom? Cheers matt.
  14. who...?

FOXSHOCK Spring 250lbs - 3.25" stroke

Item FOXSHOCK Spring 250lbs - 3.25" stroke Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $70 max or could do a trade have a look below. Extra Info: Dont care about any scratches or missin paint. No deep cuts or bent springs. If you see any thing below you like and want to trade just send...
  15. who...?

Frame size help.

I am thinking of buying a dj bike some time in the near future. I would like to no what some people recommend for a frame size as i have no idea what size i should get. Im roughly 185 cm tall and im thinking of buy an 06/07 kona shred. Thanks for any help. matt
  16. who...?

New bike build

Well my kona is not goin to last to much longer so im going to build a new bike at the end of the year/ start of next year. I have pick a bike spec of what i am thinking of building and was just wondering what other people think about my spec pick and if there is anything they would suggest...
  17. who...?

Tyre thread search frustration

Sorry to be a pain in the ass to everyone. Awhile ago there was a thread made about maxxis tyres (DH I think.) And about running fronts on both ends of the bike. I want to find out some infomation on it but have failed so far in finding the thread. Im hoping someones else will have...
  18. who...?

Banshee realese date

Im going to be in the market for a new bike at the end of the year or if im lucky befor then. After a lot of thought and looking around and this and that i have narrowed it down to the Banshee Legened MK1 but i can not find a release date for this frame and would like to know if anyone has any...
  19. who...?

Holy cheap

Now im not much of a giant fan but i just found this on Ebay and i think for the price its not to bad as when i looked at one the other night on forthe riders.com it was about $4500 i think im not to sure now...
  20. who...?

veoh.com

I was looking on the net about some reviews of NWD 9: Never enough and i came across www.veoh.com . So i signed up and it let me watch the full length version for free but i havent had a look to see what else is on there yet. It even lets you download a free copy to you user acount.