Search results

1. radbiker

NSW Glory, Kona etc

Item: I'm after a 2008ish giant glory or something of the likes eg Kona, Norco, Commencal. Must be close to Wollongong but I can travel up to Sydney etc on a weekend. Location: Wollongong +/- 200km Price range/Willing to Pay: $1300 max Extra Info: Not expecting a DH0 but $1300 is...
  2. radbiker

SOLD: $50 Rock Shox (white) Tora RS 302 lockout

Item: Rock Shox Tora RS (white) with lockout Location: Wollongong Item Condition: used Reason for selling: unused, partout Price and price conditions: $50, can post Extra Info: Used on a custom build for road use only, remote lockout and around 100-120mm travel, steerer is just over 180mm...
  3. radbiker

NSW Sold: 2009 Giant Glory 01

Item: 2009 Giant Glory 01 Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Used not Abused Reason for selling: Work, shed ornament Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: For sale, giant glory 01 medium with home spray job. This bike served me well through my school years but hasnt been...
  4. radbiker

FOUND: 20/150x12 wheelset

Item: looking for a wheelset or just a rear wheel for the giant glory. I have managed to severley damage 2 new sets in the past month and cant justify paying for a brand new set at the LBS. Location: Wollongong, will pick up up to sydney or will pay postage Price: nothing over $300 for a...
  5. radbiker

NSW Found: Cheap Downhill Rig

Item: Downhill/ FR bike to suit rider ~175cm tall. Location: Wollongong, would prefer pick up from Sydney/Gong area, may pay postage if it's legit. Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 - $1300 Extra Info: Just want a DH/FR bike to muck around the local track, i just sold my Specialized Bighit...
  6. radbiker

bmx, dj working bike

Wanted: just sold my dh bike for a car, now i want something i can keep fit on and ride to work when the petrol money runs low. Would like something around $200 could stretch the budget a little bit further but not heaps. Anything from a bmx to a dj like eastern or mongoose will suffice. Will...
  7. radbiker

Ebay scammer????

hey guys, so i listed my beloved bike on ebay yesturday and along with it came my email adress in the description should anybody have any enquiries. Today i open up my hotmail to find an email from "Niell Edrossy": Dear seller, i was just glancing through ebay.com.au because i need to buy...
  8. radbiker

Sold...

Item: Custom 07 Norco Six Three, expression of interest. (small-medium) with rjays missile helmet and goggles Location: Wollongong Price and price conditions: $800, offers? Item Condition: Used, in pretty good condition Specs: Frame - Norco Six Three Forks - Marzocchi All...
  9. radbiker

Trailer Builds

hey guys, This year is my HSC year and i have DNT as a subject to which as many of you would know from previous threads, includes a major design project. For my project im just looking towards building a custom trailer that encorperates storage and a rack system for 3 bikes. So far...
  10. radbiker

Complete Headset With Bearings

Item: headset Location: wollongong, will pay postage Item Condition: new, slightly used, no shagged ones please Price and price conditions: relatively cheap under $50 if possible? Extra Info: i have an FSA pig headset but it seems to wobble alot and i think i may be missing a piece so best...
  11. radbiker

Sold

GIVEN AWAY.... Not for sale This project was inspired due to the lack of bike i was riding. after selling my STP and using a Large sasquatch for the last year, i descided i wanted more from a bike. so after many hours of slaving over the stoves at good old KFC i descided to build this...
  12. radbiker

Found

Item: haro bmx stem for a hussefelt/raceface/31.8mm stem, or 31.8 truvativ hussefelt comp 40mm riser bars for a set of dj 22.2mm clamp sized bars Location: wollongong Item Condition: bmx stem: used but still performs like its new, bars: brand new never used Reason for selling: have 2...
  13. radbiker

FOUND: top cap/flange any make

Item: top cap/flange, any make for a 1 1/8" steerer Location: wollongong Item Condition: new, used whatevers out there Price and price conditions: looking for a maximum of $15 inc post, but shoot me a price Extra Info: this is one of those hard to find parts, and i havent had luck...
  14. radbiker

FOUND: single speed, and 36-40t chainring with long bolts

Item: 36-40t chainring, single speed kit (only looking for) and some of the longer bolts that bolt through the bashy and the chainring Location: wollongong Item Condition: new, used whatevers out there, but no teeth missing Price and price conditions: looking for around $20 for the...
  15. radbiker

NSW SOLD:marzocchi dirt jam comp (2days to go)

Item: marzocchi dirt jam pro Location: wollongong but will post Item Condition: used, but still have life Reason for selling: bought tora's Price and price conditions: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT Extra Info: I bought these last week and found they were not what i...
  16. radbiker

free stickers

it may just be me, but i cant seem to find the list of email adresses and websites that used to send free stickers. i can find the old threads but it seems to me that the people who posted the endless lists, have declined their posts and they are no longer available to view for all farkiners. as...
  17. radbiker

stickers

so i think that it might just be that i am stupid, but i cant seem to find the list of emails and websites that have free sticker connections if thats what you want to call it. i have found the old thread/s that used to have the adresses but the list of adresses have been deleted, so could...
  18. radbiker

new build, chainring, bashy, ss kit, adaptor bolts etc....

Item: 32t chainring, single speed kit, bashy, adaptor bolts etc Location: wollongong Item Condition: new, used whatevers out there Price and price conditions: looking for a maximum of $20 each item plus or inc post, but shoot me a price Extra Info: im building a new bike from scratch and...
  19. radbiker

Dabomb decals

hey farkiners, i have just bought myself a sanded back and polished dabomb sputnik. i am looking into painting the frame white and i cant seem to find anywhere that sells standard dabomb decals apart from crc who only do smaller stickers. does anybody out there know of anyone or anywhere that...
  20. radbiker

on-one gimp frame

Item: on-one gimp frame Location: wollongong or willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: anything really, im just looking for a new hardtail frame snd am on the look out for one at the moment and cant find one. offers accepted Extra Info: just an expression of intrest as i am keen for...