Search results

1. L

27.2 SOLD SOLD setback carbon T40 Noir seatpost used 1 ride

Still for sale?
  2. L

SOLD: 2013 Shimano XT M785 Brake Set (Black)

Private messaged you mate
  3. L

SOLD: 2013 Shimano XT M785 Brake Set (Black)

Hey mate I'll take the brakes if still for sale
  4. L

WA SOLD! 29er Hope/Crest 1x11 Wheelset

Let me know if the fork sells. I am interested in wheels and fork but will hold off on the wheels till you know what you are doing with fork. Cash ready if the fork sale falls through
  5. L

WA SOLD! 29er Hope/Crest 1x11 Wheelset

Message sent
  6. L

VIC Sold

what year?
  7. L

SA Sold sold sold

If you get stuck with the sale let me know. I'd still be interested minus the bb. For the right price
  8. L

SA Sold sold sold

Are you willing to convert back to SS and sell?
  9. L

VIC SOLD - Ritchey P-29 Hard Tail

If you get stuck and are willing to separate (frame and fork) let me know
  10. L

The Mont 2013.

Anyone got a link to live race results??
  11. L

Seat post collar size

I am replacing my seat post and have decided to get a new clamp/collar too. It's going on a 2010 giant XTC composite. It's a 30.9 seatpost dia but I have no idea how the collars are measured. Anyone know what size collar I need??
  12. L

Fake wheels on ebay

Do you notice that the seller says the product is 100% the same as the photos rather than 100% genuine. Alarm bells??
  13. L

Convict 100 entry for sale

Hi mate. I'd love the entry now I can't do capital. Txt me on 0411128145 LukE
  14. L

Paterson Kona 24 Hour - May 21/22, 2011.

Keep an eye here for results http://www.castech.com.au/Results/paterson_kona_24hr.OGBTU0.htm
  15. L

Round 5 XC

Should I start fitting the Medusa's on the bike or are the rain gods going to let us ride?? It cant be any worse than the first round can it?
  16. L

Social Ride

Wish I could have been there. That is a trail area that sounds like it has heaps of area to explore
  17. L

Social Ride

doesn't look like the link worked but the one on the HMBA website does so Ive posted it here...
  18. L

Social Ride

I seem to recall murmurs of a couple of social rides this season. Is this still on the cards. It would be great to get out and explore some new trails/areas and put some faces to names.
  19. L

XC Round 3

Big hats off to the entire build crew. Love all the new trail. Spoke to a couple of new racers who haven't ridden the trail in 6 months and They loved all the hard work the trail fairies have done. It's a compliment to all involved with all the traffic the trail is seeing that the club is...
  20. L

March 2010 XC pics

Awesome pics gaz. And now we know why he's Ronstopable