Search results

1. .h.

Spoonman

thanks smacks, its great to see people doing things to promote the site and the sport even small mentions like that will bring positive attention to the sport and it would have taken guts to step up to the plate and speak to him anyways pretty much smacks said (i assume its you and your...
  2. .h.

Spoonman

who just called the spoonman on triple m and talked about farkin? much love heath
  3. .h.

New Navara's ... What's the deal?

I'm not worried about seats and glass as long as its got four wheels and a motor i will be happy. But I did see them there at Nissan. Maybe next time i wander by i will take some photo's and get a price
  4. .h.

New Navara's ... What's the deal?

Swung by Nissan in Berwick today and I saw some very flash looking single and space cab Navara's. As I am not on speaking terms with them since the purchase of our last car (YEAH PATROL) I didn't inquire about a price. I just thought that I would jump on the net and check it there but what do...
  5. .h.

Bike Recommendations?

If your just street and DJ'ing this could be alright Here\ or this bad boy But there is hundreds. A good place to see a few of them is TBSM
  6. .h.

NS Holy 2008

Park/Street and light DJ's is what its designed for so you'd wanna hope it's good for that. They are sold out *or very nearly* in aus so you would have to source one internationally ie Here Yes they have rear disc mounts but not front (from what i can tell from the photo) You should contact...
  7. .h.

NS Bitch BB

Yep straight to the bike shop it is. Thanks for the advice.
  8. .h.

NS Bitch BB

So to clarify a 73 mm Bottom Bracket is a Euro bottom bracket which should fit both a DMR sidekick and an NS Bitch?
  9. .h.

Lowering 888's

Is it possible to lower 888 RCV's. I was thinking 180mm. What size increments would it be done in? How much would it cost? Where can it be done? Is it reversible? Is it detrimental to the fork? (ie do they end up softer or not as strong?)
  10. .h.

NS Bitch BB

I have bought an 08 NS bitch and I am transferring the parts off my old bike onto it. I will need a new BB as my old bike had a euro. I believe the one i need is a 73mm but on the crc website it had the option of a 73-113(i think) and a 73-118. Which one do I need? Also I am running BMX...
  11. .h.

Signs that a person is *probably* not a "cyclist"

Yeah my mate did this, went for the bunny hop and smashed himself in the head with his helmet:p:p:p He had a big lump but nothing to serious.
  12. .h.

Show us your DMRs

Here we go Since then i have Hydro'd it and de-tensionered it