Search results

1. Morewood Rider

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

thats a big ass whip
  2. Morewood Rider

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

hey neil awesome pics, got any of 607 wearing a blk/wht jersey or assorted rain jackets with white moto helmet jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au any photos would be great cheers
  3. Morewood Rider

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

hey neil, photos look great, got any of me? no 606, black jersey, white helmet and silver makulu jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au any pics would be exellent cheers
  4. Morewood Rider

Awaba state round 2

hey dude got any of no. 610, on a silver makulu wearing a white moto helmet, blk/wht jersey or t shirt also blk jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au any pics would be great cheers
  5. Morewood Rider

Awaba State Round 2 2010

hey man got any of rider 610 on a silver morewood, wearing a white moto helmet and a black and white jersey/blk t-shirt jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au any photos would be great cheers.
  6. Morewood Rider

Castle cove dirt jumps

soz yer sorry guys i was behind the camera and i told my mate but he wanted to get the footage and i couldn't really 'forbid' him, but if you want us to help with any jump maintenance we would be happy
  7. Morewood Rider

Castle cove dirt jumps

Re post of my short vid of castle cove dirt jumps and this time its not set to 'private' http://www.vimeo.com/10197603 check it out
  8. Morewood Rider

Interschools 2010

hey man, that last post you did of 4x the bottom pic is me wearing the white helmet and blue t-shirt and i was wondering if you could send me the bigger pic, im no 452 jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au any other pics would be great, cheers
  9. Morewood Rider

2010 National Round 4 Mt Stromlo

hey dude got any of no 519 jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers jordz
  10. Morewood Rider

2010 interschools (chris)

hey man, got any of 452, wearing either a black/white jersey or a blue shore school one and a white helmet jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers jordz
  11. Morewood Rider

Interschools 2010

Hey dude, got any of 452 wearing either black and white jersey or a shore school blue one and a white helmet, im on a chrome makulu jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers jordz
  12. Morewood Rider

Castle cove dirt jumps

Castle cove djs http://www.vimeo.com/10197603
  13. Morewood Rider

Castle cove dirt jumps

short vid of castle cove djs
  14. Morewood Rider

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

hey neil, got any of me, no 657 colourful hoodie on sat and blk/wht jersey sunday jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers jord
  15. Morewood Rider

WANTED: Shepparton crash rider 70

hey dude, sorry i haven't loaded it up yet my computers being retarded but i think i can put it up now and i'll post the link cheers jord
  16. Morewood Rider

nats photos

hey dude got any of 533 on a silver morewood makulu any pics to jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers
  17. Morewood Rider

Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

hey man got any of 533, wearing white/black jersey and/or a black hoodie cas it was so farking cold and i was riding a chrome morewood makulu jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers
  18. Morewood Rider

Ourimbah Club Champs 25/10/09

hey man, got any pics of me, riding silver makulu, white helmet and black t-shirt and shorts: soz cant remeber my number it was 7 somthing, jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers bro
  19. Morewood Rider

Ourimbah 25/10/09 dh cubby WET by nbt

hey neil, pics look great, got any of me wearing black t - shirt on a silver makulu: jhiggs2008@yahoo.com.au cheers
  20. Morewood Rider

From Dirt to Dust

really cool, got some mad angles... think you need bigger handle bars but :)