Search results

1. m0ntague

Irate Intern 50km for sale

I have an Irate Intern 50km, adult ticket for sale. I am unable to race due to becoming ill last Saturday which really sucks as i just bought a stack of parts for the XC bike to lighten it up. Send me a PM so we can organise ticket transfer. Thanks
  2. m0ntague

Poll: Strong hand or weak hand for pulling tear-offs off

I'd choose weak hand, though i hardly pull them off. I mainly use one just to protect the goggle lens from being scratched, that works pretty well, and it's cheap replacing a tear off if i can save the lens for longer.
  3. m0ntague

Get the Boot in!

That's one nice mongoose, the colour scheme is great, love the white and gold mix.
  4. m0ntague

Still not sure about buying from CRC?

Wow, I thought CRC was big but that's incredible. Their great to order from and the free postage on expensive orders is especially good for keeping the extra costs down. I'm waiting on 2 orders from them at the moment.:D
  5. m0ntague

The future of Downhill [Video]

Haha thats awesome, :D I know what im doing on the weekend now :rolleyes:
  6. m0ntague

Leaning and heading slightly left (need help new issue)

Yeah i have this problem too, when ever i jump i always seem to go off centre a bit as well, its caused me to stack a few time haha. Maybe it has something to do with arm strengths because im right handed and my preferred foot forward is my right as well. This could be the same with you? Its...
  7. m0ntague

[R]evolution Issue 18

Yay :D Looks great, can't wait for it to pop through the mail box.
  8. m0ntague

suggest some new grips

Sunline logo lock on grips are pretty good. They have two sizes in the model thick and thin. Both are pretty good for control and they've got loads of grip. They cost around 30 bucks, but are worth it, there great.
  9. m0ntague

New Wooden Ramp

Haha it will probably collapse when i hit it, knowing my luck. Might be good for the movie though I'll need a few crash scenes for it. :D
  10. m0ntague

Was jumps, now a pump track with vid -13th March

Haha ok, I don't like those half frontflips though, they hurt,:eek: i'll try and go the 3/4 or land it nice and smoothly this go. Yeah i'll bring the camera out next time, might get some film for the movie.:D
  11. m0ntague

Was jumps, now a pump track with vid -13th March

Wow, Nice work. Can't wait to get back out there, im glad i wasn't digging today though that'sreally muddy. :D
  12. m0ntague

reign x 2010

Yeah I think they look pretty good, I saw one up at the Worlds in Canberra. In real life the look sick, I'd love to get one, probably pretty expensive though. That seat does like really ugly though.
  13. m0ntague

Fully sick ebay ad

Haha That bike sounds rad, fully sick and awesome to the extreme.:eek: It looks so hard core, I wonder how it would go down the stromlo DH run. From that description im surprised that Sam Hill, or Peaty arn't riding "The Enforcer", they'd go so much faster. :D:D
  14. m0ntague

DH Reign X1 FOX 36, E13, Funn, Crossmax, Strokers, Maxxis, Race Face, SRAM X9, FLYbikes

I, like the mods you've done, What type of ISCG fitting did you use, I was thinking of putting an e-thirteen on my Reign X1, so i sent an email to e-thirteen and they said to use the Old ISCG fitting guards. Maybe thats why your having problems with it, though I havn't got around to fitting one...
  15. m0ntague

Steve Peat World Champion and Legend of the Sport

Yeah Congratulations, Steve looked pretty stoked on the podium. Us Aussies came pretty close though, it was looking good for Nathan Rennie for a while. Then that french lad came thorough pretty quick, even though he nearly got taken out in the top section of the track. It was pretty funny when...
  16. m0ntague

DH/FR Concept Bike gone wrong

Wow, that bike is awesome!:) I didn't like the look first but after reading the article I'm sold. Though like the others said a flat battery might pose some dangerous problems.
  17. m0ntague

STP with monster T's

Cool, how does the 222 ride? sounds like you've built it up pretty well.
  18. m0ntague

STP with monster T's

Sorry man :(, i didnt think the thread was that old. Should have looked at the dates. What type of Orange do you own?
  19. m0ntague

STP with monster T's

Wow, I know this is an old thread, but putting those Monsters on an Stp is asking for some serious snapage. Though it does look pretty cool, so all good until your picking bits of bike and teeth up from the dirt when your head tube decides to take a holiday from the frame and kiss you.
  20. m0ntague

AUS [R]evolution issue #17

I was just thinking today when the next issue is going to come out. Yay.:D Now i just have to wait for it to arrive in the post. Please come soon, Please come soon, Please come soon....