Search results

1. notso

Sold 2020 Commencal supreme DH Team. XL.

Sold
  2. notso

Still available. Open to offers now
  3. notso

Item: 2020 commencal supreme DH. XL. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: as new. 9 runs old. Reason for selling: A come back is not in the cards Price and price conditions: $6850 Extra Info: The only XL 2020 Commencal Supreme in the country and there are none arriving until January. Bought as...
  4. notso

Alpine Gravity

What a load of fuckin bullshit! Sam has never ever asked for money. He's always done it for the love. What a load of shit
  5. notso

VIC [SOLD] 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon - Mint condition - Price drop. Got to go

Bump. Price drop to $2900.
  6. notso

Honestly it's more a time thing. My mrs is pretty rad when it comes to toys (she bought me an Evolve electric longboard for xmas.. and I'm 34 with 4 kids). Between racing road bikes, work, a moto i just bought, and 4 kids, it just doesn't get used. Hence the immaculate condition.
  7. notso

bump. Will take offers. Needs to go
  8. notso

Item: 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon L/XL Location: Melbourne (Bayside) Item Condition: Used but in pristine condition (see pics). Ridden no more than about 200kms in the last 18 months. Reason for selling: Bought a moto and mrs says I have too many toys. Also racing road mostly these days Price...
  9. notso

VIC SOLD please delete

How tall are you mate?
  10. notso

Shaun O'Conner still racing?

Was just doing some light reading on the PMB race this weekend and read that the fastest recorded speed was by Shaun O'Connor back a few years ago. Which got me thinking.... what happened to him? He was quick!
  11. notso

Rare LARGE Flo Yellow/Black Demo. SOLD PLZ DELETE

sold please delete
  12. notso

Sold pending payment
  13. notso

Hey mate, thanks but that's well short. PM me if you want to chat
  14. notso

Bump it up. This is a great bike at steal!! .... why isn't anyone buying it>???
  15. notso

Buy me.... I'm gathering cobwebs!
  16. notso

Bump it up. Price drop to $2950. .THis is a fuckin bargain for such a rad bike.
  17. notso

Bump it up. Still for sale.
  18. notso

Bump it up. Lots of nibblers...