Search results

1. notso

Sold 2020 Commencal supreme DH Team. XL.

Item: 2020 commencal supreme DH. XL. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: as new. 9 runs old. Reason for selling: A come back is not in the cards Price and price conditions: $6850 Extra Info: The only XL 2020 Commencal Supreme in the country and there are none arriving until January. Bought as...
  2. notso

VIC [SOLD] 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon - Mint condition - Price drop. Got to go

Item: 2015 Devinci Troy Carbon L/XL Location: Melbourne (Bayside) Item Condition: Used but in pristine condition (see pics). Ridden no more than about 200kms in the last 18 months. Reason for selling: Bought a moto and mrs says I have too many toys. Also racing road mostly these days Price...
  3. notso

Shaun O'Conner still racing?

Was just doing some light reading on the PMB race this weekend and read that the fastest recorded speed was by Shaun O'Connor back a few years ago. Which got me thinking.... what happened to him? He was quick!
  4. notso

Rare LARGE Flo Yellow/Black Demo. SOLD PLZ DELETE

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 Large. (purchased mid 2011, 2 years old) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good. Few scuffs as in pics but well looked after with protective frame tape etc. Reason for selling: Kids/No time to ride. FML Price and price conditions: Price drop to $2950.. open...
  5. notso

Sold plz delete

Item: 2010 GT Sensor 1, 120mm trail bike. Size XL Location: Melbourne CBD. Item Condition: Great. Cable rub in one area, other than that it's primo Reason for selling: Moto Price and price conditions: $1100 ono Extra Info: Bike has 50mm stem on it with dirty 30 bars on it. Also has CB...
  6. notso

VIC SOld plz delete

Item: 2009 Eastern Traildigger HT. 26" Location: Kew, Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: almost brand new. Literally ridden 3 times by me and it was immaculate when I bought it. Reason for selling: Too small. I'm 6"3 Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: Ritchey bars, PRO stem, ODI...
  7. notso

Anyone have a short, 1 1/8 stem with an OS clamp they want to get rid of?

Item - Any kind of banged up 1 1/8 steerer and 31.8 bar clamp stem that is short Reason - For my pump track bike. Bike only cost me $100 so I don't want to go spending $35 on a stem for my OS bars Price - Super cheap. Somewhere in Melbourne would be great.. Contact - 0421 565 541 Thanks in...
  8. notso

Awesome bike industry customer service experience

I used to really try to buy local. I really did. The benefits you used to get from a service and warranty perspective used to well outweigh the savings made. Now, I'd say it's the opposite. The story goes like this....... I bought these pedals off CRC the other week because there is no...
  9. notso

Numb foot and pain in clipless shoes

hey farkers, I've recently decided to try clips on my DH and 5" trail bike after refusing for many years to join the clips brigade. (I came from a trials background so I never considered clips) I got myself some CB mallets and a pair of Shimano AM45 shoes. Both of which I would be happy...
  10. notso

2010 Deity Dirty30 bars. Brand new with stickers SOLD!!!

Item: 2010 Diety Dirty 30 DH bar. Brand new Location: Melbourne/Kew Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: unwanted prize Price and price conditions: $50 + postage Extra Info: I ran another set of these bars for 2009/2010 and they're awesome! Great width(760mm), nice rise and sweep...
  11. notso

Sold plz delete

Item: 2011 Answer ProTaper DH bars, 12.5mm rise, 780mm wide Location: Melbourne/Kew Item Condition: Brilliant. 1 ride old Reason for selling: too low rise Price and price conditions: $60 + postage Extra Info...
  12. notso

sold please delete

Item: 2010 Shimano Saint M810 brakes F+R complete Location: Melbourne/Kew Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: Trying Formula Price and price conditions: $450 inc postage Extra Info: Comes with 8" 6 bolt XT rotors, adapters for Fox40 front and standard rear, spare BNIB LH lever, 2...
  13. notso

SOLD!!plz delete

Item: Shimano AM45 DH/All Mountain shoes. 2011 model. size 45 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new in box. Tried on one foot and it's too small Reason for selling: wrong size Price and price conditions: $80 + postage Extra Info: They're brand new and retail for $149 and are $125...
  14. notso

3 minute gaps premiering in Melbourne??

Anyone have word on whether 3MG will be premiering in Melbourne on a big screen somewhere like they did with "Follow Me"? Very excite!
  15. notso

Please delete

Item: 2010 Fox 40's Location: Melbourne (city/kew) Item Condition: used. Freshly serviced. No marks on stanchions at all. Some rub marks on lowers from shuttles Reason for selling: new bike/new fork Price and price conditions: $800 + postage Extra Info: FiT cartridge upgraded to 2011 seals...
  16. notso

Sold plz delete

Item: 2010 Intense 951 ltd edition works blue with 2010 Fox 40s and CCDB rear shock Location: Melbourne (city/Kew) Item Condition: Couple of deeper scratches in the front triangle shown in pics. Other than that it's fine. Brand new bearings and rear triangle Reason for selling: I'm 6'3" and...
  17. notso

Sold please delete

Item: Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shock. 9.5 x 3 (fits most DH bikes) Location: Melbourne (City/Kew) Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition. Reason for selling: New bike, new shock Price and price conditions: $400 + postage Extra Info: This is without doubt the most...
  18. notso

SOLD!!! Brand new, unopened POC Cortex flow DH Helmet $200

Item: POC Cortex Flow full face helmet (Size L/XL 58-60cm) Same size as Medium THE or Large D3 Location: Melbourne (Kew/City) Item Condition: Brand spankin in box Reason for selling: Race prize that's not needed. Price and price conditions: $200 + postage ( RRP $399) Extra Info: it's...
  19. notso

Plz delete!

Item: 10 Michelin DH race tubes - Schrader valve Location: Kew/City Melbourne Item Condition: New, still in boxes in box of 5 each Reason for selling: Unwanted prize. I run tubeless Price and price conditions: $80 ono ( these tubes are $33 each on TBSM...
  20. notso

Sold plz delete

Item: THE Legion Helmet - medium Location: Melbourne city or Kew Item Condition: Used. Never been crashed. clean. no scrathes. Reason for selling: Unused for over a year Price and price conditions: $60 ono Extra Info: This is the Matte finish. Nice looking helmet. Fully removable liner for...