Search results

1. ullysses

2015 Demo and Fox 40 compatibility?

Can anyone vouch for the Demo specific bump stops that Specialized have developed for the lower crown fowling issue? I know they had issues in early production of the rubber deteriorating which has since been fixed. Is it a permanent fix that will not damage the frame, or am I better off getting...
  2. ullysses

NSW 200mm DH Fork

I'm after a 200mm fork for a demo 8 Don't want anything too old, say pre 2013 Boxxer 40's Idylle Dorado Pm me with what you have got. Cheers
  3. ullysses

NSW WTB DH frame

Looking for a DH frame around 2011-2014 Supreme DH Glory Tr450 Session 951 Show me what you have got. Cheers
  4. ullysses

NSW WTB Chain guide

I'm after a single speed chain guide such as LG1, G2 etc. ISCG Old New or used, show me what you have got. Cheers
  5. ullysses

Shimano Saint issue

Cheers guys I'll give it a crack
  6. ullysses

Shimano Saint issue

Also I had reach all the way out when I bled them originally
  7. ullysses

Shimano Saint issue

I will give it another go with the Pistons in. The brakes are getting on now. Is there a chance that they have just had it?
  8. ullysses

Shimano Saint issue

I recently bled my saint brakes by reverse bleed. Brakes are 2009 model. Syringe on calliper pushing fluid up to leaver. I put about 50ml through, sucking excess out of reservoir each time it was required. I rode at Thredbo today and pretty much had to adjust the reach every break I had. The...
  9. ullysses

Giant Glory Headset

Can anyone tell me if this headset and reducer will fit a 2007-2009 Glory frame with the 1,1/8 top and 1,5 bottom cup. Forks have a 1,1/8 steerer. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/fsa-orbit-1-5-zs-headset-no-57-1-/rp-prod80065...
  10. ullysses

Upgrading a 15hp yamaha 4 stroke outboard

I know with the mercuries you need new carbies but thats not all. something to do with the drive line and the extra power apparently. Any people were doing dodge jobs and destroying the engines. Where have you heard that they are banning two strokes, my 30hp 3 cylinder yammy is far from eco...
  11. ullysses

2010 Yeti 303R DH, tapered headtube. NOW includes rider review

haha nice touch ey. Very nice photo tho!
  12. ullysses

2010 Yeti 303R DH, tapered headtube. NOW includes rider review

Awesome bike. but did anyone notice the person behind the tombstone at the bottom right corner of the pic???
  13. ullysses

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

2nd new Avid code???
  14. ullysses

New Avid Codes???

Saw these on a Demo 8 as well, at a bike shop in Sydney. Apparently they just got the bike in and had been built up that week. Leavers look a bit like Elixirs, they also have carbon leaver blades. The calipers look to be the same old code ones but shiny like they Elixirs. Anyone else know...
  15. ullysses

Youi Insurance TV ad.

Ahhh someone other than me saw it i was tripping out, had to watch the add twice to figure it out
  16. ullysses

Suspension setup and spring rate survey

Rider weight (lbs or kg): 75kg Rider height (ft/in or m): 6ft Bike (brand/model/year): 09 Giant Glory Rear travel (in): 8.8 Shock stroke (in): 3 Shock model: Bos Stoy Shock spring rate (lbs/in): 325 Fork model: Boxxer WC Fork spring: 110 psi Class you race, if you race: Under 17's
  17. ullysses

Boxxer WC 2009 PROBLEM

Thanks for the replies had a good ride a Kiera with the teams even through the spring was a little firm (cant win...:() I think i was just save my self the hassle and take them straight to TBSM they due for a little service anyway. Thanks again.
  18. ullysses

Boxxer WC 2009 PROBLEM

Thanks for the quick replies I have taken the WC's off and put on a set of teams we had on another bike. Also it was just the Air side that was stiff. I will try what Regan said tomorrow if that is the case I will get a new base seal (not worth leaving them on if it could happen half way through...
  19. ullysses

Boxxer WC 2009 PROBLEM

Update: Went for a bounce around with the forks full deflated (as much as comes on of the valve). I weigh 75kg's and my jumping on it only compressed the forks about 1/3 of the travel. Also the rebound has gotten very quick and there is a very loud top out noise. Rebound adjuster works but. So i...
  20. ullysses

Boxxer WC 2009 PROBLEM

Hey Yea i have tried that high compression low compression floodgate opened and closed still no luck Thanks anyway