Search results

1. USJ

NSW SOLD - Morewood Zula 650b/27.5 - XX1, carbon rims - Large

SOLD Priced to sell quickly. Killer trail/XC/marathon machine. Light, fast and fun. Dubbed by many as "a downhiller's XC machine". Not a twitchy XC bike, but a fun trail bike that can be raced. An ideal long distance, marathon bike. 2012 Morewood Zula, converted to 650b/27.5" wheels...
  2. USJ

Back in Sydney with a new ride - Liteville 601

So, I moved from Sydney about 6 years ago and have since been in Melbourne, Cairns, and then back "home" to Colorado. All places had their good points, but I am so happy to finally be back in my real permanent home, Sydney. I'm up on the Northern Beaches and have to say I have found some new...
  3. USJ

NSW Classic 2008 Turner Highline - SOLD

It kills me to sell this bike, but it has sat unridden for too long. I upgraded it all about 2 years ago, but it still never saw much action. It is older, but rides like a newer bike. This is a big hit frame, back from the early days of Freeriding. It is a perfect bike for shuttle rides...
  4. USJ

Farewell Australia

After 8 years, I am sad to have to bid farewell to Australia. I am returning to the US with my family. I have had the pleasure to have lived and ridden in Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairns (Cairns was the best BTW!). I rode with some great people from Rotorburn and other local clubs. I have to...
  5. USJ

Liteville!!!

Frame: Liteville 601 Mk2, XL, black Fork: 2016 Fox Float RC2 36 180mm Shock: Rock Shox Vivid Air R2C [240 x 76 ] Handlebar: RaceFace SixC Stem: Pro FRS 50mm Grips: Ergon GE1 Slim Headset: Syntace VarioSpin Saddle: SDG TiFly Seatpost: Reverb Stealth Seat Clamp: Syntace SuperLock2...
  6. USJ

What dream bike to buy?

I have an interesting opportunity and want some advice. I am going to stay in the USA for 6 months. I'm not bringing my bike(s) as I already have too much stuff to bring. So, I'm gonna buy a bike in the US, ride it for 6 months and bring it back to Australia with me. I will sell it when I get...
  7. USJ

27.2 Dropper seatpost

Item: -Any dropper seatpost to fit 27.2 diameter seat tube. Location: Cairns, Australia Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $250 shipped, depending on model/condition. Fine with some of the older/cheaper brands/models for the right price Extra Info: Prefer remote lever, but willing to look...
  8. USJ

QLD WTB: 27.2 Dropper Post

Item: Dropper post for 27.2mm diameter Location: Cairns Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $150 shipped Extra Info: remote preferred, but post mounted lever ok too.
  9. USJ

SOLD - Shimano Zee rear derailleur, wide range, shadow+ design, short cage

Item: Shimano Zee rear derailleur, wide range, shadow+ design, short cage Location: Cairns QLD Item Condition: Very good. Only used for about 3 months. Some scuffs, scratches. Mechanically perfect Reason for selling: Short cage does not work with my new OneUp 42t cassette cog Price and...
  10. USJ

Thomson Elite seatpost 30.9, 410mm, layback - SOLD

Item: Thamson Elite seatpost, 30.9mm x 410mm, layback Location: Cairns QLD Item Condition: Excellent. Mechanically like new. Cosmetically Excellent. very few scratches/scuffs. Some wear at the very end, below insertion line so you'll never see it. Reason for selling: Dropper Price and...
  11. USJ

The Thing that Should Not Be - Morewood Zula 650b

About a year ago, I built up a budget trail/AM bike based around a lightly used Morewood Zula frame. Turned out to be a great bike. Unfortunately it had a scary accident involving a roof rack, a parking garage, and a wife. After waiting a few months for my insurance company to gets its act...
  12. USJ

QLD Dainese Oak Pro Elbow Guards - Large - Like new - SOLD

SOLD Item: Dainese Oak Pro Elbow Guards, size Large Location: Cairns Item Condition: Excellent condition. Worn 5 times, no falls Reason for selling: Too much pad for me. I just need something basic, light, thin Price and price conditions: $75 Extra Info: These are awesome pads...
  13. USJ

27.2 dropper post

Item: Any 27.2 diameter dropper post Location: Anywhere, I'll pay postage. Price range: up to $200 Extra Info: just need a cheap add on for my FR bike for the occasional Gravity Enduro race
  14. USJ

VIC Saris Bones RS, 3 bike rack - SOLD

Item: Saris Bones RS, 3 bike rack Location: Richmond VIC Item Condition: Good. About 5 years old, not used that much, always stored in garage. Functions perfectly Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Great bike rack for many car types - car...
  15. USJ

The $2000 Dream Trail Bike Project

So, a few months back, I decided that I wanted to build a trail bike to supplement my bigger bike. Turns out that many of the trails close to Melbourne don't suit a 7" travel 17kg FR/DH bike. I wanted something that would be light and fun. Being prone to back issues, I wanted FS. I didn't...
  16. USJ

SOLD - SRAM XX crankset, 39/26t, GXP, 175mm, 156Q - $150 shipped

Item: SRAM XX crankset, dual ring 39/26t, GXP type, 175mm length, 156Q factor Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used, fair condition Reason for selling: Decided to go XX1 on new build Price and price conditions: $150 shipped ($130 picked up) Extra Info: BB not included. Pictures: below
  17. USJ

Formula brakes - brake lever clamps

Item: Brake Lever Clamps for Formula Brakes R1, RX, or The One - black Location: In in Melbourne, willing to pay shipping from anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $10-20 or trade for my silver ones Extra Info: Looking for just the clamp pieces. If you have replaced yours with the...
  18. USJ

SOLD - 2012 Rockshox Reba RL, 120mm, 15mm thru axle, White

Item: 2012 Rockshox Reba RL Forks - 120mm Travel - 15mm Axle - 1 1/8th steerer - White - Poploc Location: Melbourne CBD Item Condition:BRAND NEW Reason for selling: Bought white fork, then found a great deal on a black frame. I want a black fork now. I know, lame. Price and price...
  19. USJ

A2Z Rear Hub

Anyone have any experience or opinions about A2Z hubs? Especially interested in strength/reliability of freehub. Looking at the 150mm DH version. Thanks
  20. USJ

150 x 12mm rear hub, 32 hole

Item: 150 x 12mm rear hub, 32 hole Location: Melbourne, open for posted items Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $150 depending on model and condition Extra Info: need something in good shape. Preference to saint or hadley but open to anything.