Search results

1. lowey

Closed: People have changed my mind.

go with a demo 7
  2. lowey

started down hilling and mountain biking and need new bike any suggestions?

go with a norco empire 5 they cost alot but they are awsome
  3. lowey

Long gully Thursday Ride Nights

if you havent pay registration you pay 10 dollar for that and then you pay 20 dollars for the ride and shutle. and most people get about 8 runs in and that just depends on what track you do
  4. lowey

66's or totems

go the totems i have totems and i think they are the best single crown forks you can buy but the only thing that lets them down is that they are very exsepense, but other wise they are great and now to disided on what type go for the two step air because they allow you to setup it in alot of...
  5. lowey

My 08 Giant Glory 8 Comp

Frame: 08 Giant Glory 8 Forks: RockShox Totem coil Shock: Fox DHX 4.0 Brakes: Avid Code 5 Brake Levers: Avid Code 5 Front Derailleur: Shimano Saint Rear Derailleur: Sram X-9 speed shifters: SRAM X-7 trigger shift 18 speed crankset: Raceface Evolve DH X-Type 24/36T w/bashguard bottom...
  6. lowey

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

sweet bike and did u say you made the farme your self sweet design.
  7. lowey

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt you just buy these benny why are u selling them so soon.
  8. lowey

Hot as an Atomik Bomb Blast

sweet az ride mate, that is one of the most decked out atomiks ive seen in a long time.
  9. lowey

Any good Down Hill tracks

thanks for that mate ill have to go tear it up on some of these tracks cheers Andrew
  10. lowey

ok thanks for that
  11. lowey

Hi everyone Does any one know some good dh track near doongalla, lysterfield or Long Gully. Because riding the same tracks gets a bit boring. Cheers Andrew
  12. lowey

sorry about that im only new to this do you know how to delete the thread
  13. lowey

Please Delete
  14. lowey

Where to Start....

if your looking at the lylidale area doongalla is a good track at the channel ten tv tower.
  15. lowey

Where to Start....

in wat area are you lookin at
  16. lowey

Saftey Gear

Hey Mate If you are looking for knee pad you cant go past 661 kyle Straits or 661 Evo knees. For riding downhill just knee pads are the best personaliy and knee pads are better for street. For all protection gear have a look at 661. Andrew
  17. lowey

Bike cleaning and post ride maintainance.

What i do is just get a hot bucket of water with cash wasking liquid, cover the hole bike with that then i get a old spounge and spread it, grab a brush with ard brishes and get into the cassettes and chain and hose it off then grab a shamy and dry it off to the best you can thenleave it in the...
  18. lowey

stp2 .vs.norco ryde

go with the stp because they are great bikes and they look good az
  19. lowey

stp 0?

hey mate there is one other street bike that is awsome if you can get it at a similar price. the norco manik my mate had oneand he thought it was great
  20. lowey

SOLD - please delete

sweet as if i had the money i would buy this straight up