Search results

1. gness

NSW Found

Item: 27.5 boost front wheel Location: Sydney but happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: <$200 Extra Info: Tacoed my front wheel and just wanted to see if anyone had a spare laying around before I stump up for a new one
  2. gness

Sold Ragley Mmmbop 26" Frame SOLD

Ah no worries, I just assumed you found something else!
  3. gness

Sold Ragley Mmmbop 26" Frame SOLD

Item: Ragley Mmmbop 26" Location: Mascot Item Condition: Fair few scratches but structurally good. No dings or dents. Price and price conditions: $60 Extra Info: No size sticker on the frame but top tube measures roughly 570mm centre to centre which makes it about a medium. Has a 1.5" head tube...
  4. gness

Found.

I've got a Fox Transfer Factory 150mm, not sure if that's enough drop for you but pm me if you're interested
  5. gness

NSW WTB - OLD frame medium or large 135x10mm rear end

Just standard QR
  6. gness

NSW WTB - OLD frame medium or large 135x10mm rear end

I've got an old Ragley mmmbop that might fit the bill except for the dropouts but I'm sure I've got a set of wheels I can throw in.
  7. gness

WTB: cranks to upgrade from deore

I've got a XT M8100 crankset. PM me if interested
  8. gness

Marzocchi DJ Fork Spares

Awesome will dig around for an old stem
  9. gness

Marzocchi DJ Fork Spares

Item: Marzocchi 20mm axle bolt and pinch bolts Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: The cheaper the better Extra Info: Hey all. I picked up a cheap DJ which came with some old Marzocchi forks. On closer inspection it turns out the forks are missing both pinch bolts and the end bolt...
  10. gness

Tubeless setup

Thanks guys will grab some 35mm and give it a go
  11. gness

Tubeless setup

So I just received the Hope/i35 wheelset from Wiggle and realised they aren't pre-taped. Having never taped my own wheels and doing a bit of research this morning, WTB say 5mm wider than internal width so looks like I'll need 40mm? It doesn't look like there are many options for this width...
  12. gness

Single Speed Conversion Kit

Thanks for the responses guys didn't realise they were so cheap from Ali Also yes the frame has sliding dropouts. I had a full Alfine build kit ready and it turns out I just can't get the chainline right so just going to settle for ss
  13. gness

Single Speed Conversion Kit

Item: Single speed conversion kit Location: Syd but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper the better Extra Info: Hey guys I'm building up an old frame as a dad bike now that my 5yo is somewhat confident on the bike. Does anyone have an old single speed conversion kit sitting...
  14. gness

NSW Cheap Dirt Jumper

Item: Dirt jumper Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: as cheap as possible Extra Info: Looking for a cheap dirt jumper which will primarily be used to ride with the kids and possibly the odd pump track session. I'm far too old and fragile to ride real dirt jumps so don't need anything...
  15. gness

WTB Sliding Dropouts

Item: Sliding dropouts (Paragon style) Location: Syd but will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: A bit of a long shot but hoping someone might have some bouncing around in the spares box. Preferably QR but TA should be fine too
  16. gness

Upgrading brakes and reusing existing hose

Hey guys Just after a bit of advice. I've got a new bike which came with Deore brakes and I've got XT replacements on the way. The brake hoses are perfect length so is there an easy way to only swap over the levers and calipers and just reuse the existing hose? Mainly concerned with the rear...
  17. gness

Sold MRP Direct Mount Chainguide

Item: MRP Direct Mount Chainguide Location: Mascot Item Condition: Good used condition Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $30 pickup from Mascot or add $10 postage if needed Pictures:
  18. gness

FOUND

I've got 2. $15 for the Uno or $40 for the blacked out 3T Arx
  19. gness

TAS Found

I've got 11 speed XT shifter, derailleur and cassette (pretty sure 42t). Looking for $120 plus post. PM me if you're interested.
  20. gness

NSW Hope Pro 4 Tech Enduro 27.5 Front Wheel

Item: Hope Pro 4 Tech Enduro 27.5 Front Wheel non-boost Location: Sydney Price: $150 if it's close to new I've got the rear and want a matchy front and Wiggle are out of stock atm. Not fussed with QR or TA as long as it's 100mm ie non boost